If you have tried this Stuffed Mirchi Pakora Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Cheese Stuffed Chilli fritters are quite a popular snack in Pakistan and there is a huge variety of fritters recipes that you can easily try at home...
Ingredients for Batter:
- 4 tbsp, gram flour
- 1 tsp, red chili flakes
- 1 tsp, crushed coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp, turmeric powder
- 1/3 tsp, cumin seeds
- 2-3 pinches, carom seeds ajwain
- 2-3 pinches, of baking soda
- ½ tsp,garam masala
- 100g, cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tsp, peri chili
- ½ rap, special chaat masala
- 1 tsp, mango powder
- ½ tsp, parsley
- 5 large-sized, German green chilies
- Oil as required for deep frying
- To prepare Chilli fritters, let's prepare the Green chilies that we have to take to make the dish. First, cut open the Green chilies along with their length such that they are open from one side only. This is done so as to remove the seeds from it
- But these German green chilies aren’t spiced as small chilies
- Now we need to prepare the stuffing for green chilies
- To make the stuffing grate the cheese then mix chat masala, mango powder, peri chili, and parsley_Stir to mix well
- Now open the green chilies and put this stuffing into them
- Prepare all stuffing green chilies
- Take a mixing bowl and combine gram flour, baking soda, red chili flakes, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin seeds, salt, carom seeds, and garam masala, and mix up them together
- Pour water into the gram bowl and Stir all ingredients properly so that there is no lump remained
- The batter should be a bit thick pouring consistency
- Heat the oil in the wok on a medium flame for around 150 C
- To check this, take 1/2 tsp batter and drop it in the frying pan. If it makes an intense fizzing sound and the batter drop immediately floats in the oil then it means the oil is ready for frying.
- Take each stuffed green chili and wrap it with the batter very well
- Now drop it in the medium-hot oil
- Be cautious of the hot oil spatter as it may cause a burn. This may happen if you accidentally drop water droplets in the hot oil, so be careful.
- While you fry, rollover chili fritters so they get fried evenly on both sides
- Fry chili fritter until they turn golden brown_once they get the required color you can take them out using a slotted turner or slotted spoon
- Drain out the chilies onto the kitchen paper to remove the excess oil
- Repeat the same process with the remaining chilies
- Cheese-stuffed chili fritters are ready_transfer for the serving plate
- Serve hot with tea