To make Perfect Mutton Chops Tips:
- Don’t overcook the potato around 15-20 minutes is enough to perfect boiled boiled potato gets mushy
- Cook the potato on a high-medium flame
- Use shredded meat instead of mince
- Use a breadcrumb inside to make your chops firm
- Don’t keep chops in the refrigerator they become shredded while are frying
- Use a skillet or nonstick pan for frying
- Fry 3-4 chops in one batch
- At the time of frying keep the flame medium
- Mutton or beef meat should be dry any single drop of moisture can soggy chops
- For bring more crispiness you can use breadcrumbs and eggs to coat on chops but I didn’t do this
If you have tried this Potato Chops Recipe don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
spread and joy!