- Fish: either use fish fillet or small fish but buy always fresh fish, avoid buying stale fish, it contains a stinky and bad taste
- Skillet/pan: using a non-stick pan/skillet will make your fish cooking ease while an iron or another type of utensil may your fish stick from the bottom
- Fish rinse: the most important part of fish cooking is to rinse them thoroughly until the smell goes away. to it simply apply some flour over the fish and leave it to for 10 minutes then wash carefully under the running water as fish meat is so delicate and easily can shred also you can check out my easy fried fish in which I had shown the method of fish rinsing
- Marination: marinade the fish and resting is the key to delicious and juicy fish, though marination time is not so long even then marination fish with rest is an essential part to make Tawa fish or any type of fish
- Frying fish: maintain the heat of the stove is also so important since Tawa fish is cooked on a flat pan with a little oil by covering so that all spices that are applied to fish is cooked properly on all sides so don’t turn the flame high, the best heat is moderately flame to cook Tawa fish
- Spices: I used all basic powder spices with lemon and herb except carom as these seeds make me acidic in my stomach so I have to skip but you can add them in making batter this spice helps to digest the food
If you have tried this Pan-Fried Fish Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.