This is an easy coriander mint chutney recipe made only with a few ingredients - which are easily available in your kitchen, namely fresh mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic and tamarind pulp optionally you can add lemon juice as it preserves the green color in the chutney
I have learned this recipe from my mother, this chutney is usually used as a spread for sandwich, the chutney can also be had with pakora, samosa, roll, chana chaat, potato chips and even as an accompaniment with dal rice
- You can use this sauce with yogurt as well
- Take 250-gram yogurt to whisk it very well then add 2 tbsp green sauce in it further stir to combine well
- This chutney can be used in making burger
- Serve with the sandwich, kabab samosa, pakora, etc
Preparation of coriander mint chutney:
Take all ingredients and prepare all veggies and rinse them
Soak the tamarind in hot water for an hour and extract all seeds from tamarind pulp
Note: you can even use hard green/red tomato instead of tamarind
Put the coriander and mint leaves along with green chilies, cumin seeds and tamarind pulp with little water in your mixer and processor
Blend them until everything is incorporated.
Remove from the mixer into a serving bowl/jar_Add salt and sugar, stir to mix well
or as a sandwich spread
Coriander mint chutney is an easy and quick recipe, is prepared with a few ingredients, the tangy and spicy sauce can be served with your all-time favorite snacks
- 1 cup, fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup, fresh mint leaves
- 3, green chilies
- 1/3 cup, tamarind pulp
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- 1/3 tsp, sugar
How to make the chutney?
- Put the coriander and mint leaves along with green chilies, cumin seeds and tamarind pulp with little water in your mixer and processor
- Blend them until everything is incorporated.
- Remove from the mixer into a serving bowl.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Serve alongside cutlets, kebabs, etc.
- or as a sandwich spread
- Spread and joy!
Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!