I have learned this recipe from my mother, this chutney is usually used as a spread for a sandwich, the chutney can also be had with pakora, samosa, roll, chana chaat, potato chips, and even as an accompaniment with dal rice
- You can use this sauce with yogurt as well
- Take 250-gram yogurt to whisk it very well then add 2 tbsp green sauce in it further stir to combine well
- This chutney can be used in making burger
- Serve with the sandwich, kabab samosa, pakora, etc
If you have tried this Green Chutney then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Take all ingredients and prepare all veggies and rinse them
Soak the tamarind in hot water for an hour and extract all seeds from tamarind pulp, Note: you can even use hard green/red tomato instead of tamarind
Coriander mint chutney is an easy and quick recipe, is prepared with a few ingredients, the tangy and spicy sauce can be served with your all-time favorite snacks
- 1 cup, fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup, fresh mint leaves
- 3, green chilies
- 1/3 cup, tamarind pulp
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- 1/3 tsp, sugar
- Put the coriander and mint leaves along with green chilies, cumin seeds, and tamarind pulp with little water in your mixer and processor
- Blend them until everything is incorporated.
- Remove from the mixer into a serving bowl.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Serve alongside cutlets, kebabs, etc.
- or as a sandwich spread
- Spread and joy!