Dahi chutney | Dahi ki chutney | Spiced Yogurt dip With step by step photos
This chutney resembles green raita chutney.it is an excellent condiment or a dip for most Pakistani snacks or deep-fried fritters. the taste of this chutney is a combination of mild and spice taste with mint flavor
Additionally, I have already shared green raita chutney, quick spicy raita, cumin raita on my blog. This is another easy and simple version of dahi chutney, this yogurt chutney can work with boondi, Dahi bhale, chana chart
For the best result follow my detailed step by step photoinstructions and tips above the recipe card
- I used homemade yogurt for this recipe and I would like to strongly recommend the same for this recipe
- Having said that, if you are running short of time ten you can use store-bought yogurt
- For additional ingredients, I used milk instead of water. milk keeps maintaining the yogurt taste whereas water does thin consistency and lower the taste of yogurt
- I have just used a few leaves of mint to bring the mint flavors in chutney.don’t use coriander or a large amount of mint as Dahi the chutney will become like a green raita chutney
For more similar recipes:
Combine green chilies, mint leaves, and milk in the grinding jug.
Blend them together very well
Next, take a mixing bowl to add yogurt
And whisk it for 2-3 mints with the help of a hand whisker
Add cornflour to the beaten yogurt and mix until get the smooth texture of yogurt.
Cornflour brings smoothness to yogurt
Next, add garlic powder. cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt
Whisk smooth making sure the yogurt blends well with spices.
Lastly, pour the milk mixture with spiced yogurt
Stir to combine them together
Dahi chutney is ready
Dahi chutney is a spiced and flavored yogurt sauce made with a few basic spices and herbs.it is popular as a side dish..
- 200g, homemade yogurt
- 5-6 leaves, fresh mint
- 50ml, milk full cream
- 1 tsp, cornflour
- 4-5 pieces, green chilies
- ½ tsp, garlic powder
- 1/3 tsp, cumin powder
- 1/3 tsp, black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine green chilies, mint leaves, and milk in the grinding jug
- Blend them together very well
- Next, take a mixing bowl add yogurt, and whisk it for 2-3 mints with the help of a hand whisker
- Add cornflour to the beaten yogurt and mix until get the smooth texture of yogurt
- Cornflour brings smoothness to yogurt
- Next, add garlic powder. cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt
- whisk smooth making sure the yogurt blends well with spices.
- Lastly, pour the milk mixture with spiced yogurt
- Stir to combine them together
- Dahi chutney is ready
- Finally serve Dahi chutney with different meals and cutlets
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!