Green Raita|Green Raita Chutney || How to make cumin raita with step-by-step photos...
Cumin raita is a yogurt-based condiment that can help douse the fire if a dish is just a little too hot and spicy.
This raita is made of yogurt with some veggies like coriander leaves, mint, green chilies, and garlic, it can be used as a sauce or a dip, this raita is made with coriander and mint leaves along with green chilies and garlic the main ingredient of this chutney is yogurt
A thick and creamy texture mainly comes from yogurt which is mixed with green chutney and can be used with many more snacks like cholay chaat, samosa chaat, laddu pethi
Take all ingredients and prepare all veggies
Pour it out into the bowl, at this stage you can adjust salt
Green raita chutney is a yogurt-based condiment that can help douse the fire if a dish is just a little too hot and spicy.
- 200g yogurt
- ½ cup, coriander leaves chopped
- ½ cup, mint leaves chopped
- 5 small, green chilies chopped
- ½ tsp, cumin seeds
- 2 cloves, garlic crushed
- 1 green, large a bit raw tomato
- Salt to taste
How to make the Green Raita Chutney?
- Put the coriander, mint leaves, garlic cloves, tomato, salt cumin seed green chili with little water in the blender jug
- Blend it well until a smooth texture
- Once green spices are well blended then add yogurt blend it further till turns to the smooth texture
- Pour it out into the bowl, at this stage you can adjust salt
- Now ready to use in recipes or can be served with samosa, chaat, and pakoda
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know