Spicy Fried Chicken || Fried Chicken || How to Make Spicy Fried Chicken with step-by-step photos..
Fried Chicken has various styles to cook, this is juicy and a bit spicy fried chicken which is prepared with some regular spices and two types of flours and is served with yellow pepper sauce, which can enhance your taste bud, additionally, this recipe can be included in your iftar time_Mostly people become so fed up to have pakoras, samosas on daily basis this recipe can bring a bit changing in your iftar so must try it easy and delicious chicken meat
There are as many "secret recipes" for fried chicken as there are cooks doing the frying. I used some traditional spices over the chicken, which crispy and juicy with a unique flavor, usually, people used egg for coating but I'm here using some gram and cornflour mixed for coating both are well-coating agents. from the same recipe you can fry fish or mutton chops as well just skip meat tenderizer for fish fry below I am also giving quick sauce recipe with fried chicken so let's begin
If you have tried this Spicy Fried Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Take a large bowl, place chicken pieces in it then add all ingredients
Meanwhile, make the sauce, In a small bowl add mango powder, salt, lemon juice, and yellow pepper mix them together then add little water
After two hours, heat the oil on a high flame,(if you will do less hot oil then the coating will be separate from the chicken piece during frying
Slide the chicken pieces into the oil and fry each side for 4 minutes on medium flame_Flip the chicken slowly and allow to cook for another 4 minutes on another side, now again flip the side and fry until crispy nice golden color, Repeat the same process from all chicken pieces
Spread and Joy!
Fried chicken has various styles to cook, this is juicy and a bit spicy fried chicken which is prepared with some regular spices
- 1 kg, small chicken cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tsp, salt or add to taste
- 1 tbsp, lemon juice freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 tbsp, red chili powder
- 1 tbsp, yogurt
- 2 tbsp, gram flour
- 2 tsp, ginger garlic paste (freshly ground)
- 1/4 tsp, whole spices powder (garam masala)
- 1 tbsp, meat tenderizer (kachri powder)
- 1 tbsp 1/4 tsp, cornflour
- As required, cooking oil
- 1 tsp, yellow pepper powder
- 1 tbsp, mango powder ( khatai/amchoor powder)
- 1/3 cup, lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp, salt to taste
- 1/3 cup, of water
How to Make the Spicy Fried Chicken?
- Take a large bowl, place chicken pieces in it then add all ingredients like ginger garlic paste, salt,garam masala, meat tenderizer, yogurt, red chili powder, mixed flour, yogurt, lemon juice
- Then mix and apply well all over the chicken pieces,
- cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for marination for about 2 hours
- Meanwhile, make the sauce, In a small bowl add mango powder, salt, lemon juice, and yellow pepper mix them together then add a little water and stir to combine well should be thin foam set aside
- After two hours, heat the oil on a high flame,(if you will do less hot oil then the coating will be separate from the chicken piece during frying
- Slide the chicken pieces into the oil and fry each side for 4 minutes on medium flame
- Flip the chicken slowly and allow to cook another 4 minutes on another side
- Now again flip side and fry until crispy nice golden color
- Repeat the same process with all chicken pieces
- Place all chicken pieces on a kitchen towel for Removing excess oil.
- Now transfer the chicken pieces to the serving dish with the onion cucumber slices and lettuce
- Ready to serve with sauce, chapati naan
- The chicken will be deep fry so that it could be juicier and crispy, if you have health issues can steam the chicken. when you steam just apply some oil over the chicken with the brush then steam and have it.
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know