Additionally, cumin has many health benefits, it is good for digestion boosts immunity, and is also good for the skin, you can serve it as a dip with snacks even served with any pulao or biryani you can also have raita along with some dal, roti or sabzi
If you have tried this Cumin Raita Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Now transfer to the serving bowl, cumin raita is done to serve with biryani, tahari, or any type of rice
This zeera raita recipe is simplicity at its best made with a few minimal ingredients very simple and healthy recipe
- 1 cup, of yogurt
- 1 tsp, cumin roasted
- 1/2 tsp, black peppercorn
- 1/3 tsp, garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Take a medium mixing wide bowl put homemade yogurt and whisk them well till turns into a creamy texture
- Now add salt, garlic powder, roasted and crushed cumin seeds, and black peppercorn
- Mix to well combined
- At this stage, you can adjust salt and add water as desired or if needed
- Cumin Raita is ready to serve with biryani, tahari, or any type of rice