If you have tried this Spicy Raita don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Then add salt
Now add red chili flakes and garlic powder
Toward the end put chaat masala and crushed cumin powder into the yogurt
Spicy Raita is a delicious, spicy creamy, flavored, and simple raita recipe...
- 250g, homemade yogurt
- ½ tsp, salt or to taste
- ½ tsp, garlic powder
- 1 tsp, chaat masala
- ½ tsp, crushed cumin powder
- 1 tsp, red chili flakes
- In a mixing medium bowl add yogurt
- Whisk it with the whisk/fork till turns a smooth texture
- Then add salt
- Now add red chili flakes and garlic powder
- Toward the end put chaat masala and crushed cumin powder into the yogurt
- Stir to mix until everything is incorporated
- Now ready to serve, transfer to the serving bowl/dish
- This raita can be served with snacks, puri, paratha, kachori