Chaat Masala | Homemade Chaat Masala || How to Make Chaat Masala Recipe with step-by-step photos
Sprinkle this chaat masala on top of your Tikki, Bhalla, papri, bhel puri, and get an instant boost in the flavor of the chaat.
so let's begin
If you have tried this Chaat Masala then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Chaat masala is a mix of hot and tangy spices. ‘Chaat' means 'to lick' and 'masala' means spice...
- 10 pieces, whole red chilies
- 1 ½ tbsp, black salt
- 1 tsp, dried ginger powder
- 3 tsp, mango powder
- The 2-inches piece, cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp, cumin seeds
- 1 tsp, carom seeds (ajwain)
- 2 tbsp, coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp, black peppercorns
- 8, cloves
- 1 tsp, citric acid (tatri)
- 1 tsp, salt
- Heat a pan and dry roast the whole red chili, carom seeds, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, cumin seeds, cloves cinnamon stick on medium heat till an aroma of spices arises and they get a golden color.
- Place the roasted spices in the bowl and let it cool down
- Now in the grinder jar put all the roasted spices keep grinding
- for 5 minutes until a fine powder
- Right after mix black salt, citric acid, dry ginger, salt, and mango powder with the roasted ground spices
- Store it in an airtight jar in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
- It will keep well for months or even a year