If you have tried this Green Chutney Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
After 30 minutes extract all seeds from the tamarind
Now add coriander, mint, garlic cloves, and green chilies along with cumin seeds and salt, Blend them further till turn into a smooth paste
- 1 cup, of coriander leaves
- 1 cup, mint leaves
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, crushed red chili
- 6-7, whole dried mango (amchur)
- 5-7, small green chilies
- 3-4, garlic cloves
- In the grinding jar put cooked whole dried mango pieces and tamarind water with pulp
- Blend them well
- Once they blend well now add coriander and mint leaves, green chilies, salt, garlic, and cumin seeds
- Blend them again very well until you get a smooth paste
- Take it out into the bowl
- Add crushed red chilies
- Mix them well
- Now the sauce is ready to use in recipes
- This sauce can be stored for more than one month in the fridge...