My Latest Video Meethi Tikya:
- The ratio of the flour, semolina, and ghee should be on accurate measurement
- Kneading tikiya dough should be hard and tight
- Otherwise, tikiya turns soggy and soft
- After frying tikiya will look so soft they take a few minutes to turn in a crispy texture
- This is the reason why keep them on a paper towel immediately after frying and then leave them in an airy place by covering a kitchen napkin
- Don’t be hasty to store them until they get completely cooled down
If you have tried this Meethi Tikiya Recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then follow and subscribe to us on YouTube for the latest Recipe Video updates.
disc with the help of a medium cookie cutter or any round lid