If you have tried this Doodh Patti Chai Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Then pour water into the pot/saucepan
Here are 2 tea bags, green cardamom, and sugar
Mix them together very well
Now you can see start boiling in the doodh Patti
Making doodh patti (milk tea) is an art of its own.is a different recipe. Instead of water, milk is the main ingredient.
- 1/2 liter, of fresh milk
- 1 1/2 cups, of water
- 2 tsp full, tea leaves/tea bags
- 2, green cardamom
- 2 tbsp, sugar/to taste
- Pour milk into the pot/saucepan
- Then pour water into the pot/saucepan,
- Bring it to boil
- Stir occasionally
- Now put all ingredients in tea bags, green cardamom along with sugar
- Mix them together very well
- Let it cook for around 2-3 minutes over low-medium flame
- Now you can see start boiling in the doodh Patti
- Stir well and allow to simmer for around 3-4 minutes over a low flame
- Now that Doodh Patti tea is done, we into the serving mugs
- Serve hot with cookies, samosa, kabab, french fries