Doodh Patti Chai | Milk tea || Doodh patti With step by step photos and video with English subtitles
Doodh patti is an art of its own. There are so many varieties of chai is all around the world that you probably haven’t even tasted a portion of them. But in Pakistan, there is one type of chai that ranks above all. The king of chai, the Pakistani Doodh Patti_This doodh Patti chai recipe is a different recipe. Instead of water, milk is the main ingredient.
This is my old post now I put doodh patti chai video in this post. and with some other essential editing
Ordinary Chai doesn’t contain Cardamom and this Chai contains Cardamom, this going to give a different taste to your chai. Perfect for a special guest or special person in your life.
You might like this:
Like Our Videos? Then do fellow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Pour milk in the pot/saucepan
Then pour water in the pot/saucepan
Bring it to boil
Here are 2 tea bags, green cardamom, and sugar
Now put all these ingredients
Mix them together very well
Let it Cook around 2-3 minutes over low-medium flame
Now you can see start boiling in the doodh Patti
Stir well and allow to simmer around 3-4 minutes over a low flame
Now Doodh Patti tea is done, pour in the serving mugs
Making doodh patti (milk tea) is an art of its own.is a different recipe. Instead of water, milk is the main ingredient.
- 1/2 liter, fresh milk
- 1 1/2 cup, water
- 2 tsp full,tea leaves/tea bags
- 2, green cardamom
- 2 tbsp,sugar/to taste
How to make doodh patti chai?
- Pour milk in the pot/saucepan
- Then pour water in the pot/saucepan,
- Bring it to boil
- Stir occasionally
- Now put all ingredients tea bags, green cardamom along with sugar
- Mix them together very well
- Let it Cook around 2-3 minutes over low-medium flame
- Now you can see start boiling in the doodh Patti
- Stir well and allow to simmer around 3-4 minutes over a low flame
- Now Doodh Patti tea is done, we into the serving mugs
- Serve hot with cookies, samosa, kabab, french fries
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!