Doodh Patti Chai | Milk tea || How to Make Doodh Patti With step-by-step photos and videos with English subtitles
Doodh Patti is an art of its own. There are so many varieties of chai all around the world that you probably haven’t even tasted a portion of them. But in Pakistan, there is one type of chai that ranks above all. The king of chai, the Pakistani Doodh Patti_This doodh Patti chai recipe is a different recipe. Instead of water, milk is the main ingredient.
This is my old post now I put doodh Patti chai video in this post. and with some other essential editing
Ordinary Chai doesn’t contain Cardamom and this Chai contains Cardamom, this going to give a different taste to your chai. Perfect for a special guest or special person in your life.
You might like this:
If you have tried this Doodh Patti Chai Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Pour milk into the pot/saucepan
Then pour water into the pot/saucepan
Bring it to boil
Here are 2 tea bags, green cardamom, and sugar
Now put all these ingredients
Mix them together very well
Let it cook for around 2-3 minutes over low-medium flame
Now you can see start boiling in the doodh Patti
Stir well and allow to simmer for around 3-4 minutes over a low flame
Now that Doodh Patti tea is done, pour into the serving mugs
Serve hot with cookies, samosa, kabab, french fries
Making doodh patti (milk tea) is an art of its own.is a different recipe. Instead of water, milk is the main ingredient.
- 1/2 liter, of fresh milk
- 1 1/2 cups, of water
- 2 tsp full, tea leaves/tea bags
- 2, green cardamom
- 2 tbsp, sugar/to taste
How to make Doodh Patti chai?
- Pour milk into the pot/saucepan
- Then pour water into the pot/saucepan,
- Bring it to boil
- Stir occasionally
- Now put all ingredients in tea bags, green cardamom along with sugar
- Mix them together very well
- Let it cook for around 2-3 minutes over low-medium flame
- Now you can see start boiling in the doodh Patti
- Stir well and allow to simmer for around 3-4 minutes over a low flame
- Now that Doodh Patti tea is done, we into the serving mugs
- Serve hot with cookies, samosa, kabab, french fries
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know