so let the go-ahead know how to make such a flavoured tea by an easy method with step-by-step photos...
- The best measure for adding tea leaves
- for 1 small cup tea = 1 tsp full tea leaves
- for 1 big cup tea = 2 tsp full tea leaves
If you have tried this Flavour Tea don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Take a large size saucepan
Keep stirring by adding crushed dry fruits.
Stir well for a minute
Now ready to hot serve with cookies, pakora kebab
Flavour Milk Tea recipe with step-by-step photos, this is aromatic, delicious and sweetened chai, are adding dry fruits along with some whole garam masala
- 2 1/2 cups, of water
- 2 cups, of milk
- 8 tbsp,sugar/to taste
- 4 pods, green cardamom
- 1 inch, cinnamon stick
- 1oog, crushed almond, pistachio
- 8 tbsp, tea leaves of any good brand that you use usually
- Take a large size saucepan to pour water
- Bring it to a boil then pour milk into the saucepan and add sugar to taste
- Heat them together
- Meanwhile make a muslin bag (potli) in which place cloves, green cardamom, and cinnamon stick along with tea leaves
- Drop it into the milk-water mixture
- Let them cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes until the chai aroma arose
- Constantly keep stirring until you get the nice chai colour and flavour
- Keep stirring by adding crushed dry fruits.
- Simmer it another 2 minutes
- discard the muslin bag by squeezing it well
- Pour into the serving chai kettle
- Now ready to hot serve with cookies, pakora, kebab