If you have tried this Chicken Nuggets Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Now coat marinated chicken pieces with the flour dip them into the egg mixture then coat with a good layer of crumbs and cornflakes, Place all chicken pieces on a plate/bowl
Chicken nuggets are very yummy and tasty small pieces of chicken, typically coated in breadcrumbs or batter....
- 500g, chicken fillet
- 2 tbsp, white vinegar
- 150g, cornflakes
- 150g, breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp, dried parsley
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn freshly crushed
- 1 tsp, paprika powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup, plain flour
- 2 large, eggs
- 1/3 tsp, mustard paste
- First, place plastic wrap over the fillet to prevent shred,
- Beat the chicken fillet slightly with the hammer.
- Cut into small pieces. Put all the pieces in another mixing bowl.
- Then marinate chicken pieces with white vinegar, mustard paste, black pepper, and salt,
- Mix them well and keep them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On the other hand, take out all cornflakes in another large bowl/tray/plate and make crumbles with the help of both hands and palms then mix bread crumbs with corn flakes keep aside
- In a medium bowl crack the egg and add black pepper powder and salt then
- Whisk it well until well combined
- In another bowl combine the plain flour, paprika powder, and black pepper salt mix them well together
- Now coat marinated chicken pieces with the flour dip them into the egg mixture then coat with a good layer of crumbs and cornflakes, Place all chicken pieces on a plate/bowl
- Now place a deep pan/wok on flame pour oil and let it heat well on a high flame
- Turn down the flame and fry chicken nuggets on low to medium flame until golden brown
- Transfer to the kitchen paper towel to remove excess oil
- Now ready to serve with ketchup and hot tea.