Spicy Noodles are a staple food in many cultures, origin noodles are Chinese, these mouthwatering spicy Chinese noodles are the most savory and irresistible noodles you'll ever have. It only requires six ingredients. Make and slurp!
The main ingredients are:
- To prepare noodles you can boil it before assembling them for the time saving
- As desired you can add vegetables, chicken even prawns for enhancing the proportion of nutrition
- Instead of using water, you can add chicken stock too but you have to care to add noodles masala just because yakhni already is salty along with noodles spices
- Either you can use stock without salt or chicken cubes as well
- Peas and carrot a bit hard vegetables so before adding these vegetables you blanch them in the hot water for 2-3 minutes
Boil the water very well then put carrot or peas allow to cook over high heat for just 2-3 minutes then drain them out
- Must stir Fried vegetables before adding in the noodles
- Never add raw vegetables to the noodles
If you have tried these spicy noodles don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Then add soya sauce and boiled eggs, stir to mix well noodles and adjust salt and spice at this stage, allow to cook another a minutes, Turn off the flame and transfer to the serving bowl