Chicken Noodles Soup | Homemade Chicken Noodles Soup | How to Make Chicken Noodles Soup with step-by-step photos
Chicken Noodles Soup is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine, that is usually prepared with meat and different styles of sauces but today I am gonna share my own version that I did prepare with yakhni and chicken tikka chunks, chunks recipe already shared with all in my previous post,
One bowl of yakhni spaghetti is enough for a one-time dinner or lunch additionally it's healthy and full of energetic meal
I have shared already veggie stock and non-veggie stock, for now, I had already in my refrigerator that I used to make spaghetti
Which Type of Vegetable can be used?
Here I am using spring onion, capsicum, and carrot you can use any kind of vegetables like peas, beans, and cabbage, as well as mushrooms and baby corn, also can be added it depends on whatever you want to do variation in it
A bit long process that has to be followed step by step so let's the go-ahead to know how to make noodles soup...
If you have tried this Chicken Noodles Soup don't forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then follow and subscribe to us on YouTube for the latest Recipe Video updates.
Firstly pour water into the pot with 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil
Bring it to a boil then cook spaghetti for 8-10 minutes
Drain them out from the water
Pass them with cold water then set aside, rinse and cut the capsicum into thin slices
Peel and cut the carrot into thin slices
In the saucepan add water and salt bring to a boil then add eggs
Cook it for 10 minutes over a high flame
After 10 minutes transfer the eggs to cold water and keep them aside
Grind the white peppercorn until a fine powder. peel and coarsely chop the eggs
In a pan heat the oil, put all vegetables in the pan, then add crushed black pepper and a bit amount of salt_Saute them together for 3-4 minutes over medium-low heat keep aside, In the same pan shallow fry chicken tikka chunks until golden brown color keeps aside...
Here I am using frozen stock but if you are using fresh stock even then heat up the stock very well, when bringing the stock to a boil reduce the heat, and add soya sauce and white vinegar to the yakhni
Right after combining all spices with the stock, stir the spoon, then put boiled noodles and mix them well
Then add vegetables and mix again, now add fried chicken tikka chunks
Add boiled eggs along with add butter/margarine, and stir slightly till butter dissolved
Towards the end add red chili sauce, and mix them well further.
Chicken Noodles Soup is done
Now transfer to the serving bowl and serve hot...
Noodles are a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine, that is usually prepared with meat and different styles sauces....
- 200g, spaghettis
- ½ cup, of capsicum
- 1/3 cup, spring onions
- 1/3 cup, carrots
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 2 tbsp, soya sauce
- 2 tbsp, white vinegar
- ½ tsp, white peppercorn freshly crushed
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn freshly crushed
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp, oil
- 2 tbsp, butter/margarine
- 3 tbsp, homemade hot red chili sauce
- 2 cups, of Yakhni stock
- 2 tsp, homemade chicken tikka spice optional
- ½ cup, chicken tikka chunks
How to Make Chicken Noodles Soup?
- In the pan pour, stock, and bring it to a boil well
- Reduce the heat
- Then add soya sauce, vinegar,1/2 tsp black pepper, white pepper, and salt
- Note, if you want to add tikka masala can be added by choice at the time of adding sauces so that tikka masala could cook for a few minutes
- Stir to combine well
- Add noodles and mix them with chicken stock
- Keep reducing the heat during this process otherwise, stock (yakhni) gets absorbed with the noodles quickly
- Now add vegetables and stir slightly right after
- Add chopped eggs and Chicken tikka chunks
- Mix them well together
- Add butter/margarine
- Keep stirring slowly over low heat until the butter dissolved
- Then add homemade hot red chili sauce and stir well again
- Now turn off the flame
- Transfer to the serving bowl
- Now Delicious and healthy noodles soup is ready to serve
- Note You can use any branded chili sauce additionally, here I am not using tikka masala just because I don’t have it available right now nor homemade masala because I have to skip this step but if you have you can use this spice gives it to a spicy and fiercely taste
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know