Chicken Soupy Noodles || Chicken Noodles Soup|| How to Make Chicken Soupy Noodles with step-by-step photos
I will never prefer using instant noodles with spices makers they are based on harmful chemicals, The soup mix has a high amount of sodium and many preservatives and chemicals that are very dangerous.
The instructions on many instant noodles tell you to allow the noodles to cool before you add the soup mix, which hints at dangerous chemicals that should not be exposed to heat. You can add simple spices to the noodles, which taste and look just as delicious or even more. The total cooking time is only five-ten minutes. Enjoy steamy, warm goodness without the danger.
My Latest Chicken Soupy Noodles Video:
I was quite amazed when I tried my own masala using noodles, an unbelievable taste come out you will try it just as I share my recipe again
A bit long process to make it but have in tastes very yummy and delicious people can use it for diet purposes, I prepared it with a few spices and sauces along with veggies and chicken to enhance the taste can be added hot chili sauce but did not use in it if you want you can use so let's begin
If you have tried Chicken Soupy Noodles don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
In a small bowl add spices to the chicken mix them well keep in the fridge for about 20 minutes for marination
Chicken soupy noodles contain healthy ingredients like desi chicken, vegetables, the boiled egg which makes you an energetic wholesome meal due to the content of desi yakhni
Ingredients for Chicken Stock:
- 250g, desi chicken bone/necks for making yakhni (stock)
- 2 tbsp, ginger garlic freshly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, chicken powder
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn freshly crushed
- 150g, chicken boneless
- ½ tsp, red chili flakes
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp, cornflour
- 1 tbsp, soya sauce
- 1 packet, of noodles/spaghetti
- 1 cup, capsicum chopped
- 1/3 cup, carrot chopped
- 1/3 cup, leek white part thinly long sliced
- ½ cup, mushrooms sliced
- 3, large eggs boiled and roughly sliced
- 1 tbsp, white vinegar
- 4, bullet green chilies cut into long slices with seeds
- 1 tsp, white pepper freshly crushed
- 1 tbsp, hot chili sauce optional
- ½ tsp, oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp, olive oil
- Take a large pan put all desi chicken bone/neck add 300 ml water add chopped ginger, garlic, salt chicken powder black pepper bring it to a boil cover the lid, and let it cook for around 4o to 45 minutes on medium flame
- Meanwhile cut the chicken boneless into small pieces
- In a small bowl add cornflour, red chili flakes, black pepper,3 pinches salt mix them well and keep in the fridge for about 20 minutes for marination
- On the other hand in a saucepan add water and mix some salt
- Bring to boil place eggs into the boiling water and let it cook for 15 minutes on high flame afterward shift into the cold water and peel
- Prepare all the veggies and mushrooms. keep aside
- Place a fry pan/wok on the stove add 1 tbsp olive oil heat it and stir fry all vegetables for 6 to 8 minutes.
- In the pan/wok add oil heat it and shallow fry chicken cubes for 5 minutes take them out and keep them aside.
- Strain the chicken yakhni (stock) and discard all bones keep aside
- Take a large pot to add water, salt and a few drops of oil bring it to a boil then add noodles allow to cook it 7 to 8 minutes then remove from the flame and discard all water drizzle some oil drops over the noodles/spaghetti mix it keeps aside
- Take another large capacity pot and pour yakhni place on the stove
- Then add vegetables, boiled eggs, chicken, and mushrooms to the yakhni and stir well
- Now add soya sauce, white vinegar, oyster sauce white pepper, black pepper, and hot chili sauce to the noodles stir to mix well let it bring to a boil,
- At this stage, you can adjust the salt to taste.
- Note, can be added cornflour if needed
- Allow to Cook them another 5 minutes and then remove them from the flame.
- Now transfer to the serving bowl.
- Now ready to hot serve.