If you have tried this Chicken Corn Soup then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Then shred the chicken meat
Chicken Corn Soup
- 300g.chicken with bone boiled and shredded
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 tsp, Chinese salt
- 4 tbsp, cornflour
- 3, eggs white part
- 1 tbsp, soya sauce
- 1 tbsp, white vinegar
- 3 tbsp, sweet corn
- 1 tbsp, hot chilli sauce
- 1 tsp, black pepper
- 3, green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp, ginger garlic freshly chopped
- 2, eggs hard-boiled additional
- In a pot/saucepan add 1 jug of water approx 300 ml of water.
- in a pan put chicken with bones, ginger garlic chopped, salt bring to it boil on high flame
- Reduce the heat to medium after boiling cover the lid and let it cook for around 15 minutes.
- Strain the stock and separate the chicken meat from the bones
- Then shred the chicken meat
- In a small bowl add cornflour with some water and make the smooth paste
- Place stock pan on the stove on low flame
- now add salt and Chinese salt stir to mix well allow to further cook for 2 minutes on medium-low flame
- Keep stirring by adding cornflour paste little by little
- Pour slowly beaten white part of egg stir slightly for 5 minutes on medium-low flame Note, you can use the whole egg, I am using the only white part
- Now at this stage can be added shredded chicken or you can serve it with the soup as desired
- My personal choice is to add shredded chicken to the soup
- Now Ready to serve with soya sauce, hot chilli sauce, boiled eggs and white vinegar with chillies.