Chicken Corns soup || Chicken soup || How to make chicken corn soup with step-by-step photos
Chicken Corns soup is a simple yet nutritious soup recipe that requires boneless chicken and shredded corn kernels. This is easy to follow a budget-friendly recipe that you will surely love. I like this soup because the main ingredients are readily available anywhere — no matter which part of the world you are in. Aside from that, I think that the flavour and consistency of this soup are fantastic.
As for the corn, I used fresh baby corn. I needed the help of a food processor to shred the corn until it reached the state that I wanted. You do not have to do this if you want the easier way. Canned shredded corn kernels are sold in supermarkets. You may opt to use them instead.
Chicken soup is basically from Chinese cuisine. but in most countries, people are fond of having corn soup. it's a very light and digestive food, people have it for diet purposes with salad. normally is taken in the winter season
You should consider this recipe if you love soup, nutrition, and saving money.if you are living in the part of those places of the world where winter starts in May, for those this is the best meal
Try this Chicken and Corn Soup recipe and let me know what you think.
If you have tried this Chicken Corn Soup then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Take 3 small bowls, pour some vinegar then add green chillies and salt mix them well and set aside
In a third bowl pour some hot red chilli sauce and keep aside
Peel boiled eggs and cut them into 4 pieces
These things will be used at serving time with soup.
In a pot/saucepan add 1 jug of water approx 300 ml of water.put chicken with ginger garlic and salt, and bring to it boil on high flame. Reduce the heat to medium after boiling cover the lid and let it cook for around 15 minutes.
Strain the stock and separate the chicken meat from the bones
Then shred the chicken meat
Place the stock pan on the stove on low flame. now add salt and Chinese salt and stir to mix well allow to further cook for 2 minutes on medium-low flame
Now at this stage can be added shredded chicken or you can serve it with the soup as desired
Now Ready to serve with soya sauce, hot chilli sauce, boiled eggs and white vinegar with chillies
Chicken Corn Soup
Chicken corn soup is very light and digestive food, people have it for diet purposes with salad. normally is taken in the winter season..
- 300g.chicken with bone boiled and shredded
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 tsp, Chinese salt
- 4 tbsp, cornflour
- 3, eggs white part
- 1 tbsp, soya sauce
- 1 tbsp, white vinegar
- 3 tbsp, sweet corn
- 1 tbsp, hot chilli sauce
- 1 tsp, black pepper
- 3, green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp, ginger garlic freshly chopped
- 2, eggs hard-boiled additional
How to make the Chicken Corn Soup?
- In a pot/saucepan add 1 jug of water approx 300 ml of water.
- in a pan put chicken with bones, ginger garlic chopped, and salt bring to it boil on high flame
- Reduce the heat to medium after boiling cover the lid and let it cook for around 15 minutes.
- Strain the stock and separate the chicken meat from the bones
- Then shred the chicken meat
- In a small bowl add cornflour with some water and make the smooth paste
- Place stock pan on the stove on low flame
- now add salt and Chinese salt and stir to mix well allow to further cook for 2 minutes on medium-low flame
- Keep stirring by adding cornflour paste little by little
- Pour slowly beaten white part of the egg and stir slightly for 5 minutes on medium-low flame Note, you can use the whole egg, I am using only the white part
- Now at this stage can be added shredded chicken or you can serve it with the soup as desired
- My personal choice is to add shredded chicken to the soup
- Now Ready to serve with soya sauce, hot chilli sauce, boiled eggs and white vinegar with chillies.
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know