If you have tried this tamarind plum drink then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me social media
To prepare the drink, add 2-3 tablespoons of Sharbat to a glass, dilute with water, and add lots of ice cubes to chill.
Tamarind plums drink is done to serve
Tamarind plum drink is full of nutrition and wholesome drink makes you feel refresh and joyful once you try it....
- 200g, plums
- 200g, tamarind pulps
- 4 cups, water
- 1 cup, sugar or sugar syrup
- ½ tsp, black salt or rock salt
- 1 inch, ginger piece
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- 2 cups, water
- To prepare this recipe firstly soak the tamarind in the warm water for 2-3 hours
- If it is possible you put it aside for overnight
- Discard soaked water of tamarind and plums and then extract out the seeds from them
- In a cooking pot pour water, the pulp of tamarind and plums, salt sugar, ginger piece, and cumin seeds
- Mix them very well
- Allow to cook it for about 15-20 minutes on low-medium flame
- Now strain it out in the strainer
- Cool to room temperature, save in clean jar or bottle
- To prepare the drink, add 2-3 tablespoons of Sharbat to a glass, dilute with water and add lots of ice cubes to chill.
- Tamarind plums drink is done to serve