Blend till turns to a smooth and creamy texture, and check the consistency of the drink. If required add more fruit to thicken it and blend again
Pour the prepared peach-mango smoothie into the serving glass and serve
If you have tried this Peach Mango Smoothie then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Serve it as a cool evening beverage or as a dessert.
Mango Peach Smoothie has a taste like something you’d have on a tropical vacation. They’re perfect for breakfast to start the day
- 1 cup, peeled sliced peach (fresh and frozen)
- 1 cup, Ripe mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- ¾ cup,1-6 oz container of low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup, peach
- 1/4 cup, mango nectar
- Ice cube crushed
- Sugar/honey if needed
- Cut the mango and peach into chunks
- Place mango and peach chunks, yogurt, nectar, and crushed ice in a blender jar.
- Blend till turns to a smooth and creamy texture.
- Check the consistency of the drink
- If required add more fruit to thicken it and blend again
- Pour prepared peach-mango smoothie into serving glass and serve