The main ingredients are tomatoes, yogurt, and meat.
If you have tried this Chicken Karahi don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Chicken karahi gosht is a popular and traditional recipe it is known as a gosht karahi, has various types of various tastes and various cooking styles according to their culture..
- 500g, chicken with bones
- 1 big sized, onion finely chopped
- 1 cup, red tomatoes chopped
- 7-8, small whole green chilies
- ½ inch, ginger piece freshly Julian cut
- 1 tbsp, coriander leaves
- 200g, ghee (if u have any health issues u can use olive oil instead of it)
- 2 tbsp, homemade chicken karahi Masala Powder
- 1 cup, homemade yogurt beaten
- 1 tbsp, ginger garlic paste freshly ground
- Take a pot/wok heat the ghee then add chopped onion
- Sauté it for 2 minutes on medium flame right after
- Add washed chicken pieces and fry them on low-medium flame till turns to change color
- Keep stirring chicken by adding ginger garlic paste
- The other hand whisks the yogurt and adds karahi gosht masala in it stir to mix well
- Then add spiced yogurt to the chicken
- Stir to combine well
- Let it cooks on the medium flame for 10 minutes
- Once the chicken leaves the oil then add tomatoes along with 3-4 green chilies
- Stir them well on low-medium flame or until ghee is separated
- Now add grated ginger,remaining green chilies, and coriander leaves
- Mix them slightly
- Simmer it further for 10 minutes on low flame
- Now Chicken karahi is ready to serve with naan,sheermal, tandoori roti,rumali roti, chapatis along with salad, raita