Homemade Karahi Masala is a popular Pakistani food recipe, that is available in the market and has its own unique taste, This spice is a mainly aromatic and flavoured blend of spices, now you can get a similar taste at home by adding this homemade karahi masala powder. 2.5 tbsp of masala is enough for 1 kg of meat but You can adjust it according to your taste. so Spice up your curry with This masala.
If you have tried this Karahi Gosht Masala then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Transfer all roasted and ground spices to the bowl then add powdered spices, and give it to good stir to well combine
Karahi gosht masala powder is mainly an aromatic and flavoured blend of spices
Now you can get a similar taste at home by adding this homemade karahi masala powder.
- 1 tbsp, black peppercorn
- 2 tbsp, cumin seeds
- 4 tbsp, coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp,degi mirch/Kashmiri red chilli
- 1 tbsp, crushed red chilli
- 2 tbsp, dry fenugreek leaves
- 1 tsp, salt
- ½ tsp, citric acid
- 2 pieces, of cinnamon sticks
- 3, green cardamom
- 6, cloves
- 2, Bay leaves
- In a pan dry roast peppercorn, coriander seeds, and cumin seeds for a few minutes
- Remove from the flame and transfer to the bowl set aside
- Separately dry roast other whole spices fenugreek leaves, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and bay leaves. cardamom and degi mirch in a pan on low flame, take them out into a bowl
- Now take a grinder jar/coffee jar put peppercorn, coriander seeds, and cumin seeds grind them for a minute
- Now add fenugreek leaves, cinnamon sticks, cloves, bay leaves, green cardamom
- Grind them together coarsely for 2 minutes should not make a fine powder
- Transfer all roasted and ground spices to the bowl then add citric acid, salt, crushed red chilli and Kashmiri Mirch, Give it to good stir to well combine
- Karahi gosht masala powder is ready to use in a recipe
- It Can be stored in an airtight bottle for up to more than 2 months to keep in a cool place