Often with grounded dry fruits and pistachio sprinkled on top.
If you have tried this Mango Lassi Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Mango Lassi is a new and innovative drink that will provide instant relief from the stifling summer heat.
- 1 cup, of homemade plain yogurt
- 1 cup, of milk
- 2 tbsp, sugar more or taste
- 1 tbsp, pistachio, and almond crushed or as needed for garnishing
- Ice cubes 1 ice tray or as needed
- Firstly peel and dice the mango and make a puree of mango
- Then in a mixing jar or bowl put the mango puree, yogurt, sugar, and milk blend for 2 minutes or until well-blended
- If you want more milkshake consistency and it’s a hot day, either blend in some ice as well
- Or serve over ice cubes
- Sprinkle with crushed dry fruit to serve
- The lassi can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours