- Homemade pizza seasoning is simply a blend of traditional Italian spices that complement pizza remarkably well
- The more I used this homemade seasoning blend, the more I appreciated the mix of flavors. I will now use this in place of Italian seasoning in many upcoming recipes, and I even use it in bread dough. The uses for this mix are endless.
- Homemade Pizza Seasoning stores very well in an airtight container, go ahead and mix some up in advance you will be surprised how much you reach for it while cooking and baking! I like to use a shaker lid on a mason jar, so I can flip the top open and quickly measure out exactly what I need.
- For the best result follow my detailed step-by-step photo instructions and tips
If you have tried this Italian Seasoning Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
- 1 tbsp, red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp, crushed black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp, onion flakes
- 1 ½ tsp, salt
- 1 tsp, garlic powder
- 1 tbsp, mixed herbs
- 1 tsp, oregano
- To begin this recipe take a small mixing bowl and First, add red chili flakes, crushed black pepper powder
- Next, add onion flakes, garlic powder, and salt
- Towards the end add Italian mixed herbs and more oregano
- Give it to good stir till everything is mixed up
- Pizza seasoning is ready to use in the recipes
- Transfer to another bowl
- You can store it in an airtight jar or bottle for 2-3 weeks