So let the go-ahead to know how to make a homemade Paya masala recipe
If you have tried this Paya masala powder recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Dry roast all whole spices in the pan for a minute over low heat
Paya masala powder spice mix has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices to help you rejoice in the authentic traditional taste of Paya Curry.
2 tbsp, cumin seeds
1 tbsp, black peppercorn
3 tbsp, coriander seeds
2, cinnamon sticks
1 medium, long pepper
2 bay, leaves
1 big, black cardamom
2, green cardamom
¼ piece, nutmeg
2 tbsp, Kashmiri red chilli powder
1 tsp, salt
½ tsp, garlic powder
- Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick, cloves, mace, nutmeg, bay leaves, black peppercorn, black and green cardamom, mace, nutmeg and long pepper in the pan
- Put them into the grinder jar
- Grind them well until a fine powder
- Transfer to the bowl and then
- Combine all dry powder red chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder. salt, citric acid, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic powder
- Mix them well
- Now homemade Paya masala powder is ready to use in the recipe
- Can be stored in the airtight jar/bottle for a month in a cool place....