We should call and write both Haleem instead haleem,
Haleem name of Allah SWT so avoid but I have to write here along with daleem just because most people aren't aware of it, and lest they get confused to see this name because I wrote here Haleem but I consider it necessary to give awareness to all people as a Muslima. so let's come to know how to make haleem
If you have tried this Haleem Masala Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Haleem is so spicy and meaty taste. You can make it taste better with Homemade Haleem Masala
- 100g, dry chilies (Kashmiri/Degi)
- 1 tbsp, whole coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp, black peppercorn
- 1 tbsp, cumin seeds
- 4 pods, black cardamom
- 2 pods, green cardamom
- 5, cloves
- 1/4 tsp, fenugreek
- 3, cinnamon sticks
- 2, bay leaves
- 6-8, allspices (kabab chini)
- 4 flowers, mace
- 1 tbsp, salt
- 1 tbsp, crushed Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp, turmeric powder
- 1 ½ tsp, citric acid
- Dry roast all whole spices in a pan for 1-2 minutes over low-medium heat
- Put all whole spices in the grinding jar except powder spices.
- Grind them well until turn into a fine powder
- Take them out from the jar and then add red chili powder Kashmiri chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, and citric acid then mix well.
- Now transfer to the airtight jar/bottle and paste the label with the spice name.
- You can store it for up to 4 weeks