Garlic Chilli Chutney ||Chilli Garlic Chutney || How to Make Garlic Chilli Chutney with step-by-step photos and Video...
Garlic Chilli Chutney is a fiercely hot and tangy sauce, very easy and simple sauce is prepared with garlic, dry whole red chilies along some basic spices, It has more flavor and effectively enhances the taste of any food alongside this is a side dish of any snack items
This homemade chili garlic sauce recipe packs all the same fiery flavor as the spicy condiment found at restaurants.
Making your chili garlic sauce allows you to adjust the flavoring, adding sweetness to offset the heat or additional vinegar to bring out another dimension, this is a very flavourful and aromatic sauce but to make this sauce first has to be acted upon over these safety rules
My Latest Garlic Chili Chutney:
- Peppers, even dried ones reconstituted in water, contain oils that can burn sensitive skin. These oils don’t wash off easily, which means once they’re on your hands, it’s only a matter of time before you rub your eye or nose and wind up in tears.
- So, wear a pair of powder-free nitrile gloves or, if you don’t have any, slather your hands with butter before you begin working. The butter will act as a barrier between your skin and the peppers’ oils, which will come off your hands when you wash them.
Protect Your Eyes and Mouth, Too
Consider eye protection. This isn’t just about the occasional pepper squirting directly at your eye, which is a definite risk when you’re working with a pound of them. It’s also to protect you from the danger of forgetting that you’re working with hot peppers and rubbing your eye — you’ll poke your glasses instead.
Breathe through your mouth.
I learned this the hard way: when you’re standing over your food processor whirring a pound of chili peppers, they are going to be fumed. Lots of fumes. Taking a deep breath through your nose at that point might clear your sinuses momentarily, as it did mine.
Then it will produce an incredible burning pain that will lead to congestion like you’ve never known before. Protect yourself by breathing through your mouth!
Use Milk to Banish the Burn
If you’ve ignored all of the tips above and wind up with burning hands, whole milk will ease the pain. MythBusters put a variety of treatments for pepper burns to the test and found that whole milk works best, whether applied to the skin or guzzled down after eating something spicy.
Hopefully, these tips haven’t scared you off because this recipe is simple to make and incredibly delicious whether you use dried peppers or fresh ones.…To make this recipe firstly we soak the dry whole chilies in warm water for an hour
Remove the skin of the whole garlic clove
In a blender jar put peeled garlic with spices and blend them till turn the smooth texture
Now garlic sauce is done to serve
Chilli garlic sauce is a fiercely hot and tangy sauce, a very easy and simple sauce prepared with garlic, dry whole red
- 3, whole garlic cloves/125g
- 6-7 or 25g, dry chilies
- 2 tbsp, white vinegar
- 1 tbsp, sugar
- 1 tbsp, cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp, olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to Make the Garlic Chilli Sauce?
- To make this recipe firstly we soak the dry whole chilies in warm water for an hour
- Remove the skin of whole garlic cloves
- In a blender jar put peeled garlic cloves, soaked red chilies, cumin seeds, salt, sugar, and white vinegar.blend them till turn to the smooth texture
- Take one saucepan to add 1 tbsp oil..heat the oil and pour all the garlic mixture into the saucepan
- Saute the mixture on low flame till the rawness disappears
- Take it out in the bowl/bottle
- Now garlic sauce is done to serve
- with kebab, cutlet, pakora, samosa, and aloo paratha It's rapidly replacing ketchup
- You could use this chutney for a week under refrigeration.
- Try Out this Recipe and Enjoy!
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!