Hara Lehsun Chutney | Spring Garlic Chutney || How to make hara lehsun chutney with step-by-step photos and video
Hara lehsun chutney is a bit spicy aromatic and delicious recipe if you like the garlic taste then you should try this one green lehsun chutney
The best thing about spring garlic is that it is not strong and pungent like mature garlic. Spring garlic has this mellow quality about it that is not overpowering; the flavors are subtle yet distinctively garlicky.
Chopped hara lehsun chutney is prepared with just 4 ingredients ingredients are spring garlic, green chili, mustard oil, and salt quick and easy recipe that can enhance the taste of your meal, as well as relish the flavor of its leaves
Hara lehsun comes in the winter season not available throughout the year like mature garlic, though mature garlic before grown-up is a form of spring garlic, it is mainly can be called baby garlic, I didn’t grind it like chutney I just chop and prepare it with mustard oil
Finely Chop the spring garlic and green chilies, and wash them in a colander
Put into bottle or jar
Add salt to the garlic
Pour mustard oil into the garlic
Mix well until everything is incorporated
Spring garlic chutney is done
Close the lid of the bottle, and spring garlic is ready to serve
Spring onion chutney is served
Spring Garlic Chutney is a bit spicy aromatic and delicious recipe if you like garlic taste then you should try this one green lehsun chutney...
- 200g, spring garlic chopped
- 4-5, long green chilies chopped
- ¼ cup, mustard oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Garlic Chutney?
- To prepare chopped Hara lehsun chutney thoroughly rinse them under running water then peel and finely chopped
- Remove the stalk of green chilies and finely chop them
- Wash them again in the colander
- Put into any jar bottle or container
- Add salt and mustard oil
- Mix well with a spoon until well combined
- Can be mixed in a bowl before putting it into a jar whatever is easy for you
- For me, I did it in a bottle rather than put it into any bowl
- Close the lid of the bottle
- Keep under the sunlight if possible leave for a day
- Can be used at least up to for 2 weeks by keeping it in the refrigerator
- Spring garlic chutney is ready to serve
- Spring onion chutney is served with dal chawal, roti, and dal gosht or any flavored rice
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!