Veggie Omelette | Vegetable Omelette | How to Make Veggie Omelette Recipe with step-by-step photos
Veggie Omelette is one of the delicious and yummy recipes,
A delicious and healthy Veggie Omelet is a perfect and complete meal for your whole day, nothing needs to eat for rest of the day after having this tasty and wholesome breakfast with brown or white bread even with paratha, I prepared this omelet with chopped tomatoes, chili, onion, spring onion, capsicum, and peas
It can be used as a place for a curry at lunch or dinner, very quick and easy recipe additionally can be added mint leaves, coriander leaves/and parsley for enhanced taste...We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right?! It is essential to start your day off right with protein and nutrient-dense vegetables
My Latest video veggie omelet Recipe:
A really easy and tasty meal packed with bright colorful veggies, so lets the go-ahead to know how to make a veggie omelet
Tips to Make the Perfect Omelet:
- This recipe is for a basic 4-egg omelet. If you want a more-egg omelet, be sure to use a 10-inch pan rather than the 8-inch pan specified in the recipe.
- If you have a non-stick pan, use it. It is the best thing to make omelets in. I have one non-stick pan and I only use it for omelets.
- If you don’t have a non-stick pan, that’s ok, just make sure you take the oiling-the-pan step very seriously.
- Another great tool to have is a heat-resistant rubber spatula. It will help you flip like a pro
- The trick to these omelets is to cook them over medium-low heat. You don’t want to overcook the eggs at all. You want to make a nice, fluffy egg
If you have tried this Cheese omelet don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Prepare all veggies onion, green chilies, capsicum, mint, coriander leaves, tomatoes, and spring onion, then shift to the medium-sized bowl
Crack the eggs in a bowl and beat till everything is incorporated, now combine all spices in the egg mixture
Now mix well and keep aside
Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium flame, Pour eggs into the pan and cook until the edges are brown approximately 2-3 minutes
Flip the omelet over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. sprinkle parsley/coriander, salt, and pepper over top, divide into 2 servings, and garnish with sliced onions.
Now ready to hot serve with paratha, slice, burger bun
This is the combination of veggies and eggs along with seasoning for a delicious and healthy breakfast.
- 4 Large-sized, eggs
- 1/2 cup, onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp, green chilies chopped
- 1/3 cup, capsicum chopped
- 1 medium, tomato peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp, spring onion green part chopped
- 1/4 tsp, fresh mint leaves finely chopped optional
- 1/4 tsp, fresh coriander/parsley finely chopped optional
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp, red chili flakes
- 1/3 tsp, black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 cup, cooking oil/olive oil
How to Make Veggie Omelette?
- Prepare all veggies first then shift to the medium mixing bowl
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and beat till everything is incorporated, now combine all chopped vegetables, soya sauce black pepper, red chili flakes a pinch of salt to taste
- Now mix well and keep aside
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium flame
- Pour eggs into the pan and cook until edges are brown approximately 2-3 minutes
- Flip the omelet over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. sprinkle parsley/coriander, salt, and pepper over top; divide into 2 servings and garnish with sliced onions.
- Now ready to hot serve with paratha, slice, burger bun
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know