- This recipe is for a basic 4-egg omelet. If you want a more-egg omelet, be sure to use a 10-inch pan rather than the 8-inch pan specified in the recipe.
- If you have a non-stick pan, use it. It is the best thing to make omelets in. I have one non-stick pan and I only use it for omelets.
- If you don’t have a non-stick pan, that’s ok, just make sure you take the oiling-the-pan step very seriously.
- Another great tool to have is a heat-resistant rubber spatula. It will help you flip like a pro
- The trick to these omelets is to cook them over medium-low heat. You don’t want to overcook the eggs at all. You want to make a nice, fluffy egg
If you have tried this Veggie omelet don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Crack the eggs in a bowl and beat till everything is incorporated, now combine all spices in the egg mixture
Now mix well and keep aside
Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium flame, Pour eggs into the pan and cook until the edges are brown approximately 2-3 minutes
This is the combination of veggies and eggs along with seasoning for a delicious and healthy breakfast.
- 4 Large-sized, eggs
- 1/2 cup, onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp, green chilies chopped
- 1/3 cup, capsicum chopped
- 1 medium, tomato peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp, spring onion green part chopped
- 1/4 tsp, fresh mint leaves finely chopped optional
- 1/4 tsp, fresh coriander/parsley finely chopped optional
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp, red chili flakes
- 1/3 tsp, black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 cup, cooking oil/olive oil
- Prepare all veggies first then shift to the medium mixing bowl
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and beat till everything is incorporated, now combine all chopped vegetables, soya sauce black pepper, red chili flakes, and a pinch of salt to taste
- Now mix well and keep aside
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium flame
- Pour eggs into the pan and cook until edges are brown approximately 2-3 minutes
- Flip the omelet over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. sprinkle parsley/coriander, salt, and pepper over top; divide into 2 servings and garnish with sliced onions.
- Now ready to hot serve with paratha, slice, burger bun