If you have tried this Pistachio Milk Drink don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Pistachio milk drinks' texture is rich and creamy along with a delicious taste, the pistachios give it a lovely green tinge and are ideal for kids and parties.
- 500 ml, of milk (full-fat cream)
- 100g, sugar
- 200g, of pistachio fine powder,50g, crushed for garnishing
- 100g, almond powder fine powder 50g, crushed for garnishing
- 3 pinch, green food color
- 150g, homemade khoya
- ½ tsp, green cardamom powder
- Boil the milk with cardamom powder in a pan over medium flame
- Add sugar, khoya, pistachio, and almond powder and mix it well
- Keep stirring until well combined
- Remove from the flame and let it cool down completely
- Once cooled then transfer to the serving jug and keep in the fridge to chill
- To serve to sprinkle some crushed almonds and pistachio on the milk glass