Only can be made paratha from maida(all-purpose flour)main ingredients are added sugar, salt egg, butter, and milk powder.it is served as breakfast and as well as can be given to the kids' lunch boxes
If you have tried this Lachha Paratha Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Add water gradually and start kneading a soft dough, the dough seems to be sticky knead it with some ghee/butter and make a ball and put it back into a bowl.
and roughly divided the dough into equal parts(ball size depends on how thick you want to make the Rotis
Further In Order to understand follow the figure below
Add another 1 tbsp ghee/butter and cook till golden brown (use additional ghee/butter if required) cook for further 2-3 minutes.
Laccha paratha is a unique paratha that can be made of both wheat flour and all-purpose flour. It is a layered flatbread that is crispy and flaky
- 2 cups, all-purpose flour or fine flour
- 1/2 cup, wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp, salt
- 1 tsp, sugar
- 1 large, egg beaten
- 1 tbsp, milk
- 2 tbsp, butter/ghee melted at room temperature
- Warm water, for kneading dough
- 1 cup, melted ghee/butter for frying paratha
- Take a big bowl sieve the flour together, and mix them
- Make a small pit in the center of the flour
- Now add salt sugar egg-milk powder mix them well until turn to a crumble texture
- Add water gradually and start kneading a soft dough
- The dough seems to be sticky knead it with some ghee/butter and make a ball and put it back into a bowl.
- Keep aside for resting about 15 minutes
- Take the dough out from the bowl and knead the dough again with an oily hand for a minute
- Take some extra flour on the plate for dusting
- and roughly divided the dough into equal parts(ball size depends on how thick you want to make the roties)
- Take one ball of dough and roll it out with the help of a rolling pin approx 5 to 6 inches in a round shape
- Apply butter/ghee over the roti with the brush and sprinkle some flour dust
- Here starts the tricky part, fold the roti like a fan till you reach the end, now hold from the two opposite ends, and tap the dough on the counter to stretch the roti.
- Further In Order to understand follow the above figure
- Gently start rolling the roti like a snail, press the end gently in the middle, cover and keep in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the Tava for 10 minutes
- Warm the pan on medium flame add 1 tbsp ghee and place the paratha cook for 1-2 minutes and flip.
- Add another 1 tbsp ghee/butter and cook till golden brown (use additional ghee/butter if required) cook for further 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat the same process with all remaining dough balls
- Now ready to hot serve with kebab, omelet