French Omelette Recipe || French Style Omelette || How to Make French omelet with step by step photos...
French Omelette is cheesy, a full-of-flavor omelet is modeled after one I tasted and loved in a local restaurant. Mine is so hearty and rich-tasting that no one will guess it's lower in fat, it is delicious and mouthwatering recipe is the most popular and versatile favorite fill with cheese and stir-fried vegetable dish in all over the world usually is served as a breakfast with bread and butter
To prepare this recipe is used beaten seasoned eggs and some vegetables, mushrooms along with cheese for stuffing/filling
You can stuff as desired vegetables or shredded chicken in a French omelet
Note: I prefer stir-fried vegetables to add in French omelet as vegetables usually release their own water during cooking which can spoil real taste of a recipe and lose shape as well here am telling only two eggs recipe you can increase your quantity as needed, so let's begin
Peel and chop both parts of spring onions
This cheesy, full-of-flavor french style omelet, delicious and mouthwatering meal makes you a day...
- 2 pieces, eggs
- 1 tsp, crushed black peppercorn
- Salt to taste
- 25 g, olive oil/butter
- 1 tbsp, spring onion white part
- 1 tbsp, milk
- 1 tbsp, spring onion green part chopped
- 1 tbsp, capsicum chopped
- 25g, mozzarella cheese grated
- 25g, cheddar cheese grated
- In a medium bowl crack the eggs then put onions, salt, and pepper
- Beat eggs until blended.
- Heat butter or oil in 6-8 inch nonstick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot
- Spread oil/butter evenly in all pan
- Pour in egg mixture .mixture should be set immediately at edges
- Cook the egg mixture for 1 minute on medium heat
- When the top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, reduce the heat to low place fillings chopped spring onion, capsicum, and grated both types of cheese on one side of the omelet.
- Fold omelet in half with turner or spatula
- Let it cook over medium-low heat for 2 minutes
- Flip it and allow to cook another 2 minutes for another side until golden brown color
- Turn pan and invert or slide omelet onto a serving plate
- French Omelet is done to serve......
- French omelet Serve hot immediately with bread, paratha, Bun burger