This easy stuffed bread recipe with the chicken mixture is fantastic as an easy starter/appetizer and is perfect for effortless entertaining, I love easy recipes like this for when I have guests coming over and need to serve something delicious but don’t want to spend ages in the kitchen.
Simple starters or appetizers like this stuffed bread make entertaining a breeze. The bread is stuffed with shredded chicken
If you have tried this Chicken Bread, don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates
This is how it will look as you get further down the bread with the crossing of the sides/braiding, After filling the dough you cover it with the handkerchief to rise again for about 30 minutes. meanwhile, preheat the oven to 230 C for a half-hour.
This easy stuffed bread recipe chicken mixture is fantastic as an easy starter/appetizer and is perfect for effortless entertaining.
Ingredients for Chicken Filling:
- 300g, chicken boneless boiled and shredded
- 100g, butter/margarine
- 125g, milk
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn freshly crushed
- 1 tbsp, all-purpose flour
- ½ tbsp, coriander leaves
- 2, green chili finely chopped
- ½ tsp, red chili flakes optional
- 1/3 cup, onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp, ginger garlic paste
- 2 cups, of all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp, Instant Yeast
- 1 ½ tsp, sugar
- ½ tsp, salt
- 1/3 tsp, baking powder
- 1 large, egg beaten
- 1 tbsp, milk powder
- 100g, oil/butter
- Lukewarm water, for kneading
- Take a pan heat the butter/margarine add onions saute them
- Then put black pepper, green chilies, salt, and red chili flakes mixed well
- Then add all-purpose flour
- Stir it for a minute then pour milk keep on stirring the spoon on low flame to prevent making lumps
- Now add shredded chicken to a smooth batter
- Stir it for a minute and add coriander leaves.set aside
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, yeast, salt, and baking powder
- Mix them well with a finger then add
- Keep mixing by adding egg and butter/oil till turns to crumble
- Now start kneading by pouring lukewarm water little by little.
- Knead until it becomes gathered and formed
- Now add oil/butter and keep kneading until dough stickiness has disappeared
- Keep aside at a warm place for about 4 hours
- Roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin into a rectangular shape. place the filling in the center of the rectangle
- Now cut strips side by side of the chicken mixture. follow the above figure
- Start bringing the topmost strip ends across from each other alternately
- Keep going, remember to alternate, like a crisscross fashion. Left to right...right to left.
- This is how it will look as you get further down the bread with the crossing of the sides/braiding
- After filling the dough you cover it with the handkerchief for rising again for about 30 minutes. meanwhile, preheat the oven to 230 degrees for a half-hour.
- Take a small bowl put egg and milk beat until well combined keep aside
- Grease the baking tray or spread butter paper and transfer all bread to the baking tray. brushing on top of the bread with egg and milk wash. sprinkles some sesame seeds
- Bake it at 200 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until nicely golden brown color
- Right after taking it out of the oven apply butter well on the whole bread and let it rest covered with a cloth for 2-3 min to soften the bread completely
- Now ready to serve with ketchup, mint sauce, and raita.