Java Plums Drink || Jamun Juice || How to make Jamun drink With step-by-step photos and video with English subtitles
Jamun is a summer seasonal fruit it is one of my favorites. that is widely available to us. It has many health benefits and helps to come over stomach pain. It cures many infections in our body and helps maintain our body. A must-try drink. It tastes perfect and does magic to your body.
Honestly speaking, I prepared a Jamun drink for the first time otherwise I used to eat it as is by sprinkling masala over it that I used to bring from the Jamun vendor. but I wanted to make some experiments and it leads me to make this delightful easy beverage. I made this drink from just a few ingredients to make this refreshing drink such as ice, black salt, chaat masala, chilled water, and sugar syrup
A quick and easy drink that will boost your energy. And keep you refreshed all day. this drink can be used for breakfast or evening
A Few Lines About Jamun And Its Benefits:
- Jamun fruit is also called black plum/java plum or Indian blackberry
- Mainly Jamun is produced in Indian subcontinental and adjoining regions. it has spread to other countries through Indian emigrants
- It is in season during summer and has numerous health benefits. It has a slightly sweet taste with sour and astringent undertones
- Due to its astringent property, it keeps the skin clear and free from acne
It has antibacterial and anti-inflammation properties. also good for diabetic patients. it is loaded with potassium and rich in vitamins A and C.
- It is also a good source of antioxidants and flavonoids
You can use sugar/honey or any sweetener of your choice
The juice must still taste a bit sour/astringent to use them judiciously
You might like this:
If you have tried this Java Plum Drink, don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Blend them together into a fine puree
Strain the Puree in a strainer
Pour chilled water into a strained puree, You can keep the desired consistency of the drink
At this stage adjust the black salt and sugar if needed
Pour into the glass
- 1 cup, of seedless java plums
- 1 cup, of sugar syrup
- 1/2 tsp, black salt
- 1/2 tsp,homemade chaat masala
- 1 cup, of ice
- 1 tray, of ice cubes
How to make a Java Plum Drink?
- To make this beverage firstly extract the seeds from the black plum and cut them into halves
- Combine all java plums, sugar syrup, ice, black salt, and chaat masala in a blender jug
- Blend them together into a fine puree
- Strain the puree in a strainer
- Pour chilled water into a strained puree
- You can keep the desired consistency of the drink
- At this stage adjust the black salt and sugar if needed
- Pour into the glass
- And serve chilled
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published
without permission- Thank you!