Hari Mirch Chatni | Green Chilli Chutney || How to make green chilli chutney with step-by-step photos...
- During cutting and cooking green chillies sauce/chutney have better is to use kitchen scissors instead of a knife
- I preferred to put on hand gloves to prevent burning hands as well as don’t touch my face during the preparation of hari Mirch chutney...
If you have tried this Green Chilli Chutney don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Dissolve cornstarch/flour with water
Green Chilli Chutney is quite hot, delicious and tangy green chilli sauce which is one of the traditional that is prepared with a few ingredients..
- 150g, large green chillies
- 4-5, garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp, coriander seeds
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp,cornstarch/flour
- 1 cup, tamarind pulp
- 3 pinches, green food colour optional
- In a grinding jug put chopped green chillies and garlic along with coriander and cumin seeds, salt and tamarind pulp
- Blend it well till turns into a smooth paste
- Cook hari Mirch chutney in any saucepan/pot on medium heat for 10 minutes
- Keep stirring occasionally
- Reduce the heat to low then keep stirring by adding dissolved cornstarch/cornflour to the green chilli sauce
- Allow to cook it another 2 minutes on medium flame until bring to a boil
- Turn off the flame and remove it from the flame
- Let it cool down completely
- Now Green Chillies chutney is ready to serve
- Green Chilli chutney or hari mirch chutney can be stored in any container/bottle for up to 2 weeks
- Green chilli chutney can be served with samosa, pakora, chana chaat, samosa chaat even with Khichdi and matar pulao and chana pulao, bun kabab