So that you could better understand any particular spice doesn’t work only in 1 recipe rather it can also help to enhance the taste of other cooking too So if you add a small amount of spice in your other cooking is called in a simple language “Cooking Tips
That makes you perfect in cooking and perfection only comes from experiments. and experiment teaches you from your imperfections. This homemade spice is better than store-bought I always prefer using and making homemade spices whether you are preparing any type of meal.
The main ingredients in this recipe are dry roasted coriander, cumin, pomegranate seeds and fennel so let’s come to know how to make homemade Chapli kabab Masala Powder at Home
If you have tried this Chapli Kabab Masala Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Chapli Kabab Mix spice enables you to experience the authentic traditional taste of delicious Pashtun-style Chapli kababs...
- 2 tbsp, cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- 2 tbsp, dried pomegranate seeds roasted and crushed
- 2 tbsp, coriander seeds roasted and crushed
- ½ tsp, fennel seeds roasted and crushed
- 1 tsp, citric acid
- 1 tbsp, crushed red chilli
- 1 tsp, red chilli
- 1 tsp, homemade chat masala
- ½ tsp, black peppercorn powder
- 1 tsp, salt
- 1 tsp, ginger powder
- 1 tsp, garlic powder
- Preheat the pan on medium flame
- Then put coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and pomegranate seeds
- Dry roast them together for 2 minutes on low-medium flame
- Remove from the flame and place on the plate
- Take a grinding jar then add coriander, cumin, pomegranate and cumin
- Grind them coarsely for a minute
- Transfer to the medium mixing bowl
- Now add garlic powder, ginger powder, salt, citric acid, crushed red chilli, black peppercorn powder and chat masala
- Mix them well and fill in a jar to preserve for a month
- Place chapli kabab masala in a cold place
- The prepared chapli kabab masala is enough for 2kg chapli kabab...