It makes for a wholesome and delicious side dish and can be rustled in a jiffy, mix Veggie raita is a very delicious and healthy Recipe as well, it is a healthy meal, full of nutrients and an energetic side dish so let's begin
- You can add any vegetable or herb that you like. Just make sure they are finely chopped or grated. A grated carrot is good. So are finely chopped capsicum and cucumber. Potato if used must be boiled.
- Use either green chilly or red chili powder. If you don't want any heat in your dish, just skip both.
- Black salt really adds to the flavor so try to add it. If for some reason, you don't like it, you can just substitute it with common salt.
- This will stay in the fridge till evening. Best to serve and consume it fresh.
If you have tried this Veggie Raita then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
In a bowl whisk the yogurt very well till turns to a smooth texture...
Now Mix all chopped veggies with yogurt, and adjust the salt and pepper, you can do less or more according to the taste
This is the simplest veggie raita recipe that requires just a few ingredients and some chopped veggies.
- 250g, homemade yogurt
- 1 tsp, black Peppercorn freshly crushed or ground)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp, Milk
- 1/3 cup, cucumber chopped
- ¼ cup, carrot chopped
- 3, green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tbsp, reddish chopped
- 1 tbsp, coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup, onions chopped
- ½ tbsp.,lettuce chopped
- 1/3 cup, cabbage grated
- 1/3 cup, tomatoes chopped
- I tsp, garlic powder
- 1 tsp, homemade chaat masala
- Take all ingredients and prepare all veggies
- Chop and grate all vegetables
- In a bowl add yogurt and whisk it very well till turns to smooth texture
- Add garlic powder, black pepper, salt, chaat masala, and milk beat again
- Stir to mix well
- Then add all chopped veggies cucumber, carrots, chilies, onion, reddish, coriander leaves, tomatoes, and lettuce in spiced yogurt and stir to combine well
- Transfer to a serving bowl
- Check salt and pepper You can do less or more according to the taste
- Now Ready to serve with biryani, Pulao, tahari, and khichdi