Mutton Korma is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent, consisting of meat whether it be chicken, lamb, beef, or mutton, this recipe is quite an amazing, aromatic, and flavored taste, so here try cooking a delicious mutton qorma with an easy recipe
Korma is the ultimate delight for meat lovers. this korma recipe makes for a great dinner party dish apart from being a mouth-watering staple during festivals like Eid. It is an easy mutton recipe that you can prepare at home in just about an hour.
Mutton Korma has to be prepared with
Clarified ghee is a real taste enhanced only from cooking in desi ghee/clarified ghee I have told you in my previous post I don’t like desi ghee taste the reason I am using regular banaspati ghee but you can use it as your taste and choice
Mutton korma is served with sheermal, naan, and rice
So let’s go ahead and begin our recipe Mutton Korma
If you have tried this Mutton Korma Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Firstly peel and cut the onion into thin slices, In the pot/pan pour oil, and heat it well. Then add onion and fry it over high medium for 5-7 minutes. Then reduce the heat to medium-low and add 3-4 pinch salt, keep frying till turns to a crispy golden brown color_Drain them out from the oil, spread on any plate/tray keep aside
Wash and clean the mutton under the running water, and keep it aside
Boil the water in the saucepan
Whisk the yogurt and add korma masala in it_mix to combine well
Ground the ginger garlic paste
Heat the ghee in the pot, then add mutton meat and fry it till changes it's color add ginger garlic paste and fry them with mutton for 2 minutes
Add spiced yogurt to the mutton
Pour hot boiled water and stir to mix well further
Bring korma to a boil, cover the lid, and cook it for 25-30 minutes over a medium-low flame
Mutton Korma is a dish originating in the Indian subcontinent, consisting of meat whether it be chicken, lamb, beef, or mutton...
- 500g or ½ kg, mutton with bones
- 1 cup, homemade fried onion
- 2 ½ tbsp, homemade korma masala
- 1 cup, of homemade yogurt
- 2 tbsp, ginger garlic paste freshly ground
- 150g, clarified ghee/banaspati ghee
- ¼ tsp, kewra water
- 1 cup, onion thinly slices
- Oil as required for frying onion
How to Make Mutton Korma?
- Add ghee to the pot and heat it well
- Then add mutton and fry it until changes its color
- Then add spiced yogurt to the mutton
- Stir to combine well until oil is separated then
- Pour hot and boiled water
- Stir to mix well
- Bring it to a boil then cover the lid
- Let it cook until the meat is tender very well
- Then make crumble to the fried onion and add in the korma curry
- Stir to mix further and add kewra water
- Cover the lid and simmer the korma for around 10-15 minutes over low heat
- Turn off the flame
- Mutton Korma is ready to serve with sheermal,taftan, and naan...
*Not be duplicated, rewritten, or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know