Cheese Omelette is the quickest and most healthy breakfast, this is a great meal to take at any time of the day, even make this breakfast in a few minutes I make omelette when I am quite an in hurry or make often at home as a side for our dinner sometimes even for lunch, This simple cheese omelette is good to have for breakfast and can be prepared just within 5 minutes
Eggs are a fantastic and affordable source of Protein. helping our muscles to grow and repair and helping us to feel fuller for longer. serve your omelette with wholemeal bread and a simple tomato salad for a healthy, balanced meal.
Sometimes we also want a change in our regular breakfast.to make this recipe I have used onion, mushroom, black olives, green chillies, mixed herbs and green chillies with mozzarella cheese, you can use cheddar cheese as well
It can also be served with a slice of bread or roti or rolled up to a wrap with some fresh veggies like lettuce, cabbage, onion
so let's begin
If you have tried this Cheese Omelette don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Take all ingredients and prepare them
Take a large-sized mixing bowl and crack eggs in it then whisk them
Add spices and keep beating till everything is incorporated
Place the non-stick frying pan on the stove, heat the oil/butter/ghee
Pour the beaten egg mixture onto the pan, Roll the frying pan to spread the egg evenly. Sprinkle onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives and cheese. cook it on low flame until the sides are firm.
Use a rubber spatula to fold over one edge to about half and press down lightly till 1 minute so that sealed both edges are properly. repeat with the remaining egg mixture
Once the omelette turns to a nice golden brown colour transfer it to the serving plate
Cheese omelette is ready to serve with bread slices and paratha
Cheese omelette is the quickest and most healthy breakfast, this is a great meal taken at any time of the day...
- 3 large-sized, eggs
- 1 medium, onion finely chopped
- 1 medium, tomato Peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp, mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp, milk
- 2, green chillies finely chopped
- 1/3 cup, cheese mozzarella grated
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp, black peppercorn freshly ground/crushed
- 1/3 tbsp, mushroom slices optional
- 1/3 tbsp, black olives
- Butter/ghee/oil, as required
How to Make Cheese Omelette Recipe?
- Take a large-sized mixing bowl and crack eggs in it then whisk them
- Add salt, black pepper green chillies and coriander leaves
- Keep beating till everything is incorporated
- Place the non-stick frying pan on the stove
- Heat the oil/butter/ghee.
- Pour the beaten eggs mixture onto the pan
- Roll the frying pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives and cheese.
- Cook it on low flame until the sides are firm.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold over one edge to about half press down lightly for 1 minute so that sealed both edges are properly.
- Repeat with the remaining egg mixture
- Once the omelette turns to a nice golden brown colour transfer it to the serving plate
- Cheese Omelette is ready to serve with bread slices and paratha
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know