Eggs are a fantastic and affordable source of Protein. helping our muscles to grow and repair and helping us to feel fuller for longer. serve your omelette with wholemeal bread and a simple tomato salad for a healthy, balanced meal.
If you have tried this Cheese Omelette don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
- 3 large-sized,eggs
- 1 medium, onion finely chopped
- 1 medium, tomato Peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp, mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp, milk
- 2, green chillies finely chopped
- 1/3 cup, cheese mozzarella grated
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp, black peppercorn freshly ground/crushes
- 1/3 tbsp, mushroom slices optional
- 1/3 tbsp, black olives
- Butter/ghee/oil, as required
- Take a large-sized mixing bowl and crack eggs in it then whisk them
- Add salt, black pepper green chillies and coriander leaves
- Keep beating till everything is incorporated
- Place the non-stick frying pan on the stove
- Heat the oil/butter/ghee.
- Pour the beaten eggs mixture onto the pan
- Roll the frying pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives and cheese.
- Cook it on low flame until the sides are firm.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold over one edge to about half press down lightly till 1 minute so that sealed both edges are properly.
- Repeat with the remaining egg mixture
- Once the omelette turns to a nice golden brown colour transfer it to the serving plate
- Cheese Omelette is ready to serve with bread slices and paratha