Simple cheese omelette | cheese omelette is a quickest and healthy breakfast, this is great meal take at any time of the day, even make this breakfast in few minutes I make omelette when I am quite an in hurry or make often at home as a side for our dinner sometimes even for lunch
This simple cheese omelette is good to have for breakfast and can be prepared just within 5 minutes
Eggs are a fantastic and affordable source of Protein.helping our muscles to grow and repair and helping us to feel fuller for longer.serve your omelette with wholemeal bread and a simple tomato salad for a healthy, balanced meal.
Sometimes we also want a change in our regular breakfast.to make this recipe I have used onion, mushroom, black olives, green chillies, mixed herbs and green chillies with mozzarella cheese, you can use cheddar cheese as well
it can also be served with a slice of bread or roti or rolled up to a wrap with some fresh veggies like lettuce, cabbage, onion
so let's begin with step by step photos...
Preparation of making cheese omelette:
Take all ingredients and prepare them
Making egg mixture:
Take a large-sized mixing bowl and crack eggs in it then whisk them
Add spices and keep beating till everything is incorporated
Place the non-stick frying pan on the stove, heat the oil/butter/ghee
Pour beaten eggs mixture on the pan
Roll the frying pan to spread the egg evenly.
Sprinkle onions, tomatoes, mushroom, black olives and cheese.cook it on low flame until sides are firm.
Use a rubber spatula to fold over one edge to about half press down lightly till 1 minute so that sealed both edges properly.
repeat with the remaining egg mixture
Once omelette turns to nice golden brown colour transfer to the serving plate
How to make the recipe?
Simple cheese omelette | cheese omelette is a quickest and healthy breakfast,this is great meal take at any time of the day
- 3 large sized,eggs
- 1 medium,onion finely chopped
- 1 medium,tomato Peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp,mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp,milk
- 2,green chillies finely chopped
- 1/3 cup,cheese mozzarella grated
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp,black peppercorn freshly ground/crushes
- 1/3 tbsp,mushroom slices optional
- 1/3 tbsp,black olives
- Butter/ghee/oil, as required
- Take a large sized mixing bowl and crack eggs in it then whisk them
- Add salt, black pepper green chillies and coriander leaves
- Keep beating till everything is incorporated
- Place the non stick frying pan on stove
- Heat the oil/butter/ghee.
- Pour beaten eggs mixture on the pan
- Roll the frying pan to spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle onions,tomatoes,mushroom,black olives and cheese.
- Cook it on low flame until sides are firm.
- Use Rubber spatula to fold over one edge to about half press down lightly till 1 minutes so that sealed both edges properly.
- Repeat with the Remaining egg mixture
- Once omelette turns to nicely golden brown colour transfer to the serving plate
- Cheese Omelette is ready to serve with bread slices and paratha
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!