If you have tried this Watermelon Punch Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video
First, cut the watermelon in half
Scoop out chunks from the watermelon.
Put watermelon chunks, Grewia Asiatica, water, lime juice, salt sugar syrup in the blender_And blend them together till turn to the smooth texture
To serve, add crushed ice to tall/medium glasses and fill them with the punch.
Now store it in the bottle, keep it in the fridge_You can use it for any dessert/beverage
- 4 cups watermelon chunks seedless
- 2 cups, Grewia asiatica/false
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 8-10 tbsp, simple sugar syrup
- ½ tsp, black salt
- Ice cubes,1 tray crushed
- 5 glasses, of water
- First, cut the watermelon in half
- Scoop out chunks from the watermelon.
- Put watermelon chunks, Grewia Asiatica, water, lime juice, and salt sugar syrup in the blender
- And blend them together till turn into the smooth texture
- Strain juice and discard solids
- Pour into the serving jug
- Mix it together
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- To serve, add crushed ice to tall/medium glasses and fill them with the punch.
- Sugar syrup?
- In a small saucepan combine water and sugar
- Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Now store it in the bottle
- Keep it in the fridge
- You can use it for any dessert/beverage