This chicken Bread Cone is like a cream roll, which is stuffed chicken with mayonnaise and veggies, a delicious and tasty evening snack, even for breakfast and great kids tiffin box idea as well
It can be served as a snack to the guest or as breakfast. The filling is made by adding boiled chicken, cheese or mayonnaise, black pepper tomatoes, and corn all mixed together and stuffed into the cone, you can stuff anything other than even the fillings that you want...so let's begin
If you have tried this Chicken Bread Cone then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Chicken cone bread filling is made by adding boiled chicken, cheese or mayonnaise, black pepper tomatoes, and corn all mixed together
- 2 cups, of all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp, milk Powder
- ½ tsp, Instant Yeast
- ½ tsp, sugar
- 1 cup, of warm water
- 50g, butter
- 1/3 tsp, salt
- 1 cup, chicken (boiled and shredded)
- 1 tbsp, baby corn
- 1 tbsp, tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp, parsley or coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp, black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 tbsp, capsicum (chopped)
- ½ cup, mozzarella and chattered cheese mix (grated)
- 1/4 tsp, oregano
- ½ tsp, salt or add to taste
- Take a bowl and add Flour, Milk Powder, Sugar, Instant Yeast, Egg Salt
- And mix them well
- Then add the egg mix it well and then knead it with the required warm water
- Knead it for 15 minutes after that add melted butter and again knead it for 2 minutes
- Then cover it and rest it for 2 to 4 hours at room temperature or when the dough rises
- After that remove the cover and again knead it slightly Make small balls shape them into ribbon size then fold them on cone moulds
- Egg brush on them, sprinkle sesame.
- Put on (a greased) baking tray and bake it for 20 minutes on medium to low flame in a pot/cooker (Already Preheat for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Oven User: Preheat for 30 minutes at 200C and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200C.
- Meanwhile, you take a separate bowl to add grated cheese. corn, capsicum, black, pepper, salt, oregano, tomatoes boiled chicken, and parsley and mix it well until well combined keep aside.
- After 20 to 30 minutes of baking take out all cones from the oven or Pot.
- Separate all bread cones from the mould and place them on the rack.
- Right after taking it out of the oven apply butter well on the whole bread and let it rest covered with a cloth for 2-3 min to soften it completely.
- Now ready to fill this cone with chicken filling
- Ready to serve with ketchup, sauce and hot tea