Stuffed Dates Delight | Almond Stuffed Dates || How to Make Stuffed Dates with step by step photos
If you have tried these Almond Stuffed Dates then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Mix them together well, chocolate fudge is ready
Almond Stuffed Dates Simply made by stuffing fresh dates with a mixture of nuts and honey and dipping them in chocolate fudge...
- 15-18 pcs, fresh dates
- 3-4 tbsp,honey
- 15-20 pcs, almonds
- 50g, dark chocolate
- 3-4 tbsp, heavy cream
- Make a slit in each date lengthwise, extract the seed from dates and repeat the same process with all remaining dates
- Coarsely chop the nuts.
- In a small bowl, combine the nuts with enough honey just to hold them together.
- And remove the pit. Stuff the dates with the nut mixture
- Repeat the same process with all remaining dates
- Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or in a microwave until melted and smooth.
- Dip each stuffed date into chocolate fudge with a fork or spoon until fully coated, and shake off excess chocolate.
- Place dates on a wax paper or foil-lined baking sheet/plate.
- Keep in the refrigerator and chill them until chocolate sets
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until needed.