By the way, you guys should totally check out my baingan bharta recipe, it’s my favorite and so good.
so lets the go-ahead to know how to make achari baingan aloo
- To prepare this recipe use small seedless brinjal so that it made more delicious
- Can be used seasoned purple, green brinjal even white baingan if available
- Using mustard oil to enhance the taste of achari aloo baingan
If you have tried Achari Baingan Aloo then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
- ½ kg, baingan brinjal
- 1 cup, onions chopped
- 2-3 medium, potatoes
- 1 cup, tomatoes chopped
- 5-7 big, green chilies
- 3-4 tbsp, homemade achar masala
- 1 cup, mustard/canola/olive oil
- ½ tsp, dried fenugreek seeds
- 1 tsp, ginger garlic paste
- Heat the oil and add some dry fenugreek seeds and let them crackle then add onion to the oil
- Sauté them for 4-5 minutes then add tomatoes and cook them until tomatoes are soft
- Then add ginger garlic paste along with achari masala and roast them together on medium flame
- Reduce the heat to low then add green chilies and further stir to combine well
- Now add chopped eggplants and potatoes together
- And mix them well with masala on medium flame and roast them together till everything is incorporated
- Now check the potatoes are soft or not then pour ½ cup of hot water
- Bring it to boil and cook it on medium-high flame until water has evaporated and oil comes to the surface
- Achari aloo baingan can be garnished with fresh coriander leaves it’s optional
- Transfer to the serving dish/bowl
- Achari aloo baingan is ready to serve
- Achari baingan can be served with rotis,boiled or bagara rice, and naan...