- If your rice isn’t enough soaked then you use 1.5 cups of water for 1 cup of rice
- The water ratio depends on the rice quality
- 1 cup water for 1 cup soaked rice
- 1.5 cup water for 1 cup of unsoaked rice
- But can be increased/decreased ratio of water according to the rice quality
- Rice always is cooked on high heat for 3-4 minutes
- If your rice is getting wet/sticky then cover the dry kitchen towel over the pot and simmer for 10 minutes
- And if rice remains uncooked don't make the mistake of adding water otherwise your rice will be sticky and mushy
- Just cover the wet kitchen towel over the pot then place a lid over a kitchen towel and let it simmer for 10 minutes
- Your rice will be set
- If you are using chicken stock instead of water even then the same ratio will be used in stock
- Like 1 cup of stock for 1 cup of rice
- put 1/2 tsp white vinegar during cooking rice it won't stick to each other ever...
If you have tried this Rice Seasoning don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then follow and subscribe to us on YouTube for the latest Recipe Video updates.
Then Splash some water over the masala and stir to mix well, then add tomatoes, put green chilies, mint, and coriander leaves and stir them together
Bring the rice to a boil then cover the lid and cook it for around 4-5 minutes over a high flame
You can see small pits are appearing over the rice surface now reduce the heat to low cover the lid again and allow to simmer it for around 5 minutes over low heat