Vada Pav Chutney | Garlic Chutney | How to Make Vada Pav Chutney with step-by-step photos
Spicy potato filling sandwiched between buns and layers of spicy garlic and green chutney is the best combo of vada pav, I do not belong to India but some of their meals have been attractive due to those spicy and yummy tastes. such as masala dosa, vada pav, idle and pav bhaji, and Dhokla, I am trying to include all those snacks in my food blog inshallah today going first share vada pav chutney with step-by-step
If you have tried this Vada Pav Chutney then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Maharashtrian Dry Garlic Chutney or Lasun Peanuts Chutney is the secret to taking your vada pav to the next level.is more like a powder than chutney.
- 50g, peanuts
- 4-5, garlic cloves
- 1 tsp, cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp, red chili powder
- 1 tsp, red chili flakes
- First, peel and cut garlic cloves in half
- Dry roast the peanuts on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes
- Put all vada chutney ingredients into the grinding machine
- Grind them till turn into a fine powder
- Shift to the bowl or jar, vada pav chutney is used in many recipes
- Can be used within 2-3 weeks by keeping it in the refrigerator