Pulao Biryani Masala || Biryani Masala Powder || How to Make Pulao Biryani with step by step photos
If you have tried this Pulao Biryani Masala then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Dry roast all whole spices on medium-low flame for 2 minutes
Now Yakhni biryani masala is ready for use in a recipe
Pulao Biryani contains aromatic varied spices of the blend, it will leave your taste buds asking for more.
- 1 tbsp, coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp, fennel seeds
- 2 tsp, cumin seeds
- 10. green cardamom
- 2, black cardamom
- 1 ½, star anise
- 6 to 8, cloves
- 1 tsp, black peppercorn
- 1 ½ inch, cinnamon sticks
- 1/3 tsp, mace
- ¼ piece, of nutmeg
- 2 tsp, salt
- 1 tsp, black cumin
- 2 tsp, red chilli powder
- 1 big, bay leaf
- Dry roast all whole spices coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, green cardamom, black cardamom, star anise, cloves, black peppercorn, cinnamon stick, mace, nutmeg, black cumin and bay on medium-low flame for 2 minutes
- Then put all roasted spices in the grinder jar or mortar
- Grind them to a fine powder
- Shift to another bowl/plate
- Add red chilli powder and salt and mix them together
- and transfer to the bottle and paste the label with the spice name
- Now Yakhni biryani masala is ready for using ...