Custard Seviyan | Sweet Vermicelli | How to Make Seviyan with step-by-step photos......
Custard Seviyan is a rich and sweet that is the most popular dessert in Pakistan, this is a really wonderful
easy and quick vermicelli dessert recipe_ hardly takes 15 minutes to cook, as well as only 5 ingredients, are used to make this dessert
You can add fruits and jelly of your choice_here I just used banana slices and in additional ingredients sprinkle some chopped almond and pistachio after preparing the dessert
This is the best dessert regarding eid that you can serve to the guest, friends, or family, So let’s begin
For more Dessert recipes:
Lauki ka halwa
- You can make variations by adding fruits, jelly, chocolate chips, or condensed milk
- If you are adding condensed milk then not to need to add sugar
- 2 tbsp custard is enough for 1-liter of milk but if you are making more than 1 liter then increase the amount of custard accordingly
- Keep the thick or runny consistency of the dessert it ups to you
- If you want to make it thick then keep the quantity the same as per the ingredient list
- Or you like to keep runny consistency then increase the amount of milk to around 250 ml
If you have tried this Custard Seviyan Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Boil the milk first
Then take out 4 tbsp into the small bowl_Let the milk warm then mix the custard powder in the warm milk till dissolved keep aside
Add sugar to the milk
Stir to mix until dissolved the sugar
Then add vermicelli to the milk
Cook the vermicelli on medium-low flame for 5 minutes
Once the vermicelli is cooked then lower the heat to low_Now pour dissolved custard milk into the vermicelli pot
And rapidly stir the spoon to prevent lumps
Toward the end add banana slices to the custard
Turn off the flame_Custard seviyan is done
Transfer the custard seviyan to the serving bowl
Sprinkle some chopped almonds and pistachio on top
Keep in the refrigerator for an hour
Serve chilled, enjoy, and share!
Sweet Vermicelli is rich and sweet that is the most popular dessert in Pakistan, this is a really wonderful easy, and quick vermicelli dessert recipe...
- 1 liter, of fresh milk
- 100g, sugar or to taste
- 3 pcs, banana slices
- 70g, colored vermicelli
- 2 tbsp, vanilla custard powder
- 1 tbsp, almond chopped
- 1 tbsp, pistachio chopped
How to Make Custard Seviyan?
- Boil the milk first then take out 4 tbsp into the small bowl
- Let the milk warm then mix the custard powder in the warm milk till dissolved keep aside
- Add sugar to the milk
- Stir to mix until dissolved
- Then add vermicelli to the milk
- Cook the vermicelli on medium-low flame for 5 minutes
- Once the vermicelli is cooked then lower the heat to low
- Now pour dissolved custard milk into the vermicelli pot and
- Rapidly stir the spoon to prevent lumps
- Toward the end add banana slices to the custard
- Turn off the flame
- Custard seviyan is done
- Transfer the custard seviyan to the serving bowl
- Sprinkle some chopped almonds and pistachio on top
- Keep in the refrigerator for an hour
- Serve chilled
- Enjoy and share
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know