Tikka Boti Masala|Homemade Tikka Masala | How to Make Tikka Boti Masala with step by step photos
Tikka Boti Masala is the aromatic blend of spices, that brings a superb taste to your barbecue recipes, this spice is perfect for several barbecue recipes such as tikka both, tikka also for seekh kababs, inshallah We will share these recipes gradually with all of you, as per my thinking homemade spices are better than store-bought, this is the reason I always emphasis to make spices at home rather than market
You can also check out my handi kebab, Gola kabab recipes on my blog, I am making a plan to make kabab bites in next my future post so I will add the same spices to make kabab which I will stuff in bread and then bake in the oven, this will be my own version of which making a plan for some days..inshallah soon share with all, A very easy and quick recipe
With enticing flavors of traditional and rich spices, Tikka boti masala Mix adds to the finest barbeque experience for a perfect family get-together, so let's begin
If you have tried this Tikka Boti Masala Recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
To prepare this recipe first heat the pan and put coriander seeds and dry roast them for just 1-2 minutes on medium-low flame, shift to another plate
Now add the remaining whole spices, and dry roast them on very low heat for 2 minutes
Put all roasted whole in the grinding jar and grind them to a fine powder
Then add all powdered spices to the roasted ground spices
Further, grind them with powdered spices for a minute
Transfer to the bowl, further stir to mix well
Tikka boti masala powder is ready to use in recipes
This spice can be stored in an airtight jar or bottled up for a month
Tikka Boti masala powder is the aromatic blend of spices, that brings a superb taste to your barbecue recipes...
- 2 ½ tbsp, coriander seeds
- 1 ½ tbsp, cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp, black peppercorn
- 1 tsp, allspices
- 3 pods, black cardamom
- 2 large-sized, long pepper
- 2 tbsp, red chili powder
- 1 tsp, turmeric powder
- ½ tsp, lemon salt (tatri)
- 1 tsp, ginger powder
- 1 ½ tsp, salt
How to Make Tikka Boti Masala?
- To prepare this recipe first, heat the pan and put coriander seeds, and dry roast them for just 1-2 minutes on medium-low flame
- Shift to another plate
- Now add whole spices black peppercorn, allspice, long pepper, black cardamom, and cumin seeds
- Dry roast them on very low heat for 2 minutes
- Put all roasted whole in the grinding jar and grind them to a fine powder
- Then Add all powdered spices red chili powder, turmeric, ginger powder, salt, and lemon salt to the roasted ground spices
- Further, grind them with powdered spices for a minute
- Transfer to the bowl, further stir to mix well
- Tikka boti masala powder is ready to use in recipes
- This spice can be stored in an airtight jar or bottle up to for a month
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know