Kitchen King Masala | Homemade Masala | How to Make Kitchen King Masala Powder with step-by-step photos
King Masala Powder is basically known as the king of spices which means this spice can be added to any kind of curry, whether a meat curry, dal, or vegetable. It works to enhance the taste of meals as well, it is a blend of all major spices used in cooking dishes like veggie curry, meat curry, or dal it is dark brown colored and has a pungent spicy flavor, it should be used sparingly. Masala has a mixture of coriander, cumin, chili, turmeric, black pepper, and other spices
You don’t need to use any other spices to add to your food while you are using kitchen king masala in your cooking whatever you want to cook just add onion ginger garlic and this spice along with oil to the meat or vegetable or dal then food is ready to cook, not to need any additional ingredient in your dish, this spice can make your life easier so try once and note down my recipe
What is homemade kitchen king masala powder?
It is a mix of spices that peps up any gravy or appetizer. As the name suggests Kitchen King Masala is the King of spices because it takes the dishes to another level. It is commonly used, especially in curries Homemade kitchen king masala can easily be stored for up to 3-4 months but I like to make small batches and use them fresh. So let the go-ahead to know how to make a recipe
If you have tried this Kitchen King Masala Powder don’t forget to rate the recipe. You can also follow me on social media to see what’s latest in my kitchen!
Like Our Videos? Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates.
Transfer to another plate, let them cool down a bit then put them in the grinding jar and grind them for 2 minutes right after adding the rest of the powdered spices to the roasted ground spices
Kitchen king masala powder is a blend of all major spices used in cooking dishes like veggie curry, meat curry, or dal it is dark brown colored and has a strong spicy flavor..
- 10 pieces, Kashmiri red chili
- 3 tsp, whole coriander seeds
- 2 tsp, white cumin seeds
- 1 tsp, fennel
- 3 pods, black cardamom
- 5, cloves
- 1/3 piece, nutmeg
- 1, star anise
- 6, green cardamom
- 2 pieces, cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp, green cardamom
- ½ tsp, fenugreek seeds
- 2, mace
- 1 tsp, mustard seeds
- 2, bay leaves
- 1 tsp, Bengal gram
- ½ tsp, ginger powder
- ½ tsp, turmeric
- 1 tsp, black salt
- 1/5 tsp, citric acid
- Take a tawa or pan and heat it well then
- Put all whole spices black peppercorn, coriander and cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, Bengal gram, star anise, bay leaves, fenugreek and fennel seeds, cloves, nutmeg, mace, mustard seeds, and Bengal gram on pan/Tawa
- Then dry roast them all together on medium-low flame for 2 minutes
- Transfer to another plate, let them cool down a bit then put them in the grinding jar and grind them for 2 minutes right after adding powder spices turmeric powder, salt, ginger garlic powder, and citric acid to the roasted ground spices
- And grind them again to make a fine powder
- Now ready to use in recipes
- Now you can preserve it in an airtight jar for up to more than a month
*Not be duplicated, rewritten or published without permission- Thank you!
Have you any doubts about this blog kindly let me know